Car I’ll to Dems “Wake up”!!!!!

• oeb11
  • 02-05-2020, 06:00 PM
Another old white NON+DIVERSITY Guy!!!
Trying to make the Fascist DPST's grat again!
That is disturbing that Carville thinks Elizabeth Warren would make a good POTUS.

She is as phony as a Three Dollar Bill.
  • oeb11
  • 02-05-2020, 06:15 PM
Lizzie is an angry elderly nasty old harridan.
The Cajun Sage is "scared to death" that the Democratic party is becoming an "ideological cult". Yes, it is James but what you don't seem to understand is that Warren is part of the cult. I just heard him say "if she would only get back to talking about sensible things" but that isn't Warren's shtick. She is trying to out Left Sanders. She got on the stage and thanked all of the "undocumented persons" helping her go door to door "electioneering". Uh! I think that is against the law. Carvelle gave a few examples of "crazy talk" and open borders is one of them. He lamented Sanders and Warren talking about letting people in jail vote, free health care for illegals. All of these issues will doom the Democratic party as they should.

Trump exits his impeachment trial 9 or 10 points more than when it started! What does that tell you? Over 60% or pleased with his handling of the economy. And the Democrats are continuing to talk about impeaching him if they can only get Bolton to testify. They have lost their fucking minds.
The Cajun Sage is "scared to death" that the Democratic party is becoming an "ideological cult". Yes, it is James but what you don't seem to understand is that Warren is part of the cult. I just heard him say "if she would only get back to talking about sensible things" but that isn't Warren's shtick. She is trying to out Left Sanders. She got on the stage and thanked all of the "undocumented persons" helping her go door to door "electioneering". Uh! I think that is against the law. Carvelle gave a few examples of "crazy talk" and open borders is one of them. He lamented Sanders and Warren talking about letting people in jail vote, free health care for illegals. All of these issues will doom the Democratic party as they should.

Trump exits his impeachment trial 9 or 10 points more than when it started! What does that tell you? Over 60% or pleased with his handling of the economy. And the Democrats are continuing to talk about impeaching him if they can only get Bolton to testify. They have lost their fucking minds. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
It’s a total meltdown on the left.
That is disturbing that Carville thinks Elizabeth Warren would make a good POTUS.

She is as phony as a Three Dollar Bill. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Carville and Warren look alike, lol.
Carville has great political instincts and that is why Bill listened to him.

Hopefully, the Democrats will ignore him and lose another election to Trump.
Carville has great political instincts and that is why Bill listened to him.

Hopefully, the Democrats will ignore him and lose another election to Trump. Originally Posted by friendly fred

they ignore him because he married mary mattilin, a republican analyst.