What's going on in COS??

Do the men of the Springs not use Eccie?! I've seen lots of people but from everywhere EXCEPT this site. People are saying they've never heard of Eccie. Kinda weird...just wondering
The main board for Colo in general is the Other Board, Eccie is just starting to pic up in Colo.
Ohhh, gotcha...thanks!
I have all sorts of business from Eccie. The Springs receives quite a few business travelers from Texas. These clients do not use TOB and believe that looking on Eccie is the way to go. The trust Eccie the same way Coloradans trust TOB. Just think of it as a great way to supplement your business! ))
I have all sorts of business from Eccie. The Springs receives quite a few business travelers from Texas. These clients do not use TOB and believe that looking on Eccie is the way to go. The trust Eccie the same way Coloradans trust TOB. Just think of it as a great way to supplement your business! )) Originally Posted by CS Geisha
To piggyback on what CS Geisha said (hi Kim), many ladies in the State are asking if gents do post reviews to post them on more national sites. TER is one, but, many like the look and feel of ECCIE. We don't have to be as graphic in the reviews here as TER requests. Have fun while visiting COS!
Yep I found it,
Like the look & feel to it..can obviously travel if I felt like it...
Definitely a cool place to visit, will be awesome to have some reviews here!