Is The Hammond AMP Worth The Trip

Guy, we have no AMPs in Ms. anymore. The closest one to me, is the one in Hammond. I've looked at some of the pages on this board concerning the AMP's in La, but I'm not seeing a lot on the Hammond AMP. In yall's oponion, is it worth my drive from McComb area to visit this spa?
Yes. Pretty young girls. FS available. A little pricy. Wanted 200 on top of house fee. But it was worth it
It’s all in... pricy but you can act a fool once you are in it. ��
Broussard amp anyone, since Cici left??
Yes. Pretty young girls. FS available. A little pricy. Wanted 200 on top of house fee. But it was worth it Originally Posted by Greatwhite
Is this the one on JW Davis? Did you try to negotiate at all?
Hammond spa is hit or miss, a friend told me about a petite girl there right now. You don't have to pay that high of a tip, unless you just hand it over, then that's on you for being generous. 140 tip is all I have ever paid.. I mean its only for 10 maybe 20 minutes of fame depending on how long you last!
Which one in Hammond? There is one by the mall, one on JWDavis and one on Hwy 51 by a tire shop.
JW Davis
There are a couple of places in Slidell you can get FS. Nothing near 777 level, but closer to you than Hammond.