provider masterbation

ladies

Sorry to ask always been kind of curious as to how often you ladies masterbate?

I certainly know of one lady friend whotell me does not like too much (2 a week) as it stops her achieving climax during her sessions with clients

To balance this out I like to beat my meat 3-4 times a day-when I think of a particularly hot provider
ladies

Sorry to ask always been kind of curious as to how often you ladies masterbate?

I certainly know of one lady friend whotell me does not like too much (2 a week) as it stops her achieving climax during her sessions with clients

To balance this out I like to beat my meat 3-4 times a day-when I think of a particularly hot provider Originally Posted by empire_song
And guys shake hands when they meet...... HUMMMMMMMM I might need to reevaluate that kind of greeting!
Since it seems a little early for most providers to be up and answering this question, I will get it started. Some days it's 1-2 times, others it's 6-8, just depends on my mood and who's around. Prior to becoming a provider I always kept several vibrators in my desk drawer to get me through the day.
I never do... I can't! I also never get the urge to. Worst case scenario I can always call up a client. I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing me a favour.
I never do... I can't! I also never get the urge to. Worst case scenario I can always call up a client. I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing me a favour. Originally Posted by Shayla
Hmm.... I'm still sitting by the phone waiting on your call!
I am not a 24/7 provider so it depends on if I am working or not. On days I work I would say 3-4 times a day. On my days off it's usually double that. There are different factors for me like I usually can't climax without DATY so if during a date that doesn't happen I find that I am extremely horny after and have almost pent up aggression.
times in aday and there are surely many times guys are jackin off to your pics it seems highly probable there are times you and a guy are doing a dual masterbation thing and not even know it. just because of your honesty and sincerity this evening i will make use of your pics. thank you for your candor
I am not a 24/7 provider so it depends on if I am working or not. On days I work I would say 3-4 times a day. On my days off it's usually double that. There are different factors for me like I usually can't climax without DATY so if during a date that doesn't happen I find that I am extremely horny after and have almost pent up aggression. Originally Posted by TabooTanner
I'm too lazy to masturbate especially when you already know when your next orgasm will be.
Why imagine some guy licking my pussy when most likely it will be reality the next day? Perks of being a provider

I say for me it is twice a month, I have to be in a very hot mood to whip out my little nea and soothe my ache, but most times- I just wait.
Hmm.... I'm still sitting by the phone waiting on your call! Originally Posted by shorty
Shorty, I have your calls forwarded to me! Gotcha covered! LOL
Mostly everyday....

My hormones have been crazy, so if I can't wait for the SO or an appointment, I reach for "sancho" and rub one out!

• Gucci
  • 01-05-2012, 08:21 PM
I never do... I can't! I also never get the urge to. Worst case scenario I can always call up a client. I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing me a favour. Originally Posted by Shayla
I'll be your huckleberry ! !
I'm too lazy to masturbate especially when you already know when your next orgasm will be.
Why imagine some guy licking my pussy when most likely it will be reality the next day? Perks of being a provider

I say for me it is twice a month, I have to be in a very hot mood to whip out my little nea and soothe my ache, but most times- I just wait. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
HAHAHAHHAHA. Yep.

I say for me it is twice a month, I have to be in a very hot mood to whip out my little nea and soothe my ache, but most times- I just wait. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Good one babe!
I usually masturbate most when I'm about to see certain clients. Sometimes, I get so excited at the thought that I'm about to see them again I'm afraid that if I DON'T masturbate, I'll be too worked up and... Am I the only person who's ever encountered a broken penis??? Umm... yeah...
I usually masturbate most when I'm about to see certain clients. Sometimes, I get so excited at the thought that I'm about to see them again I'm afraid that if I DON'T masturbate, I'll be too worked up and... Am I the only person who's ever encountered a broken penis??? Umm... yeah...
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01
broken penis?

explain please