have you been with a provider and her period started?

What do when your with a provider and she starts her period?

a. request a refund

b. leave

c.leave and tip her

d. just get bbj
Yep, it has happened twice with me, both times I ended up getting a BBBJTC instead and just said oh well, it happens, not her fault.
You could always ask her why she had to end her sentence that day. LOL
I guess you could say I have. I've been with a provider that didn't want DATY because she knew she was close to her period. She didn't want to O to make her period start before the session was over. Needless to say, the sex was GREAT and we both cummed at the same time!
A provider starting her period or as I call it, "The Cirus Is In Town".... like most sersoned hobbyist, yes thats happened a few times. BBBJCIM here I CUM!
Why should it stop you? is more the question.

Most women I've known are extra sensitive and horny when having their periods

Sure, some won't want to continue, but why assume that?
Or why assume the man wouldn't want ot?

What's the big deal?
Why should it stop you? is more the question.

Most women I've known are extra sensitive and horny when having their periods

Sure, some won't want to continue, but why assume that?
Or why assume the man wouldn't want ot?

What's the big deal? Originally Posted by rockbass
This is sooooo horrific when it happens!! Most girls track their dates and can predict within a day or two when it's going to hit. I don't get that though; I'm on a birth control called Mirena that causes my cycle to come only once in a very blue moon. I've tried tracking for a pattern but there isn't one to be found. Thankfully though, it also causes a very light flow.

I always have a pack of cosmetic sponges in my purse just in case I get a surprise visitor.(some girls will know what I'm talking about) I've had it happen a couple of times but with a little sneaky ingenuity my gent didn't even know. The appointment just turns into a worship him date instead of me enjoying it too. Deflect DATY and do things with my mouth that don't give him a chance to think about the other.

I'll confess if asked or I can't interest him enough otherwise (waiting to have that happen) but if I can avoid ruining the date, I will. I know a lot will say it wouldn't be ruined for them, and I believe you; but you can't deny that it's just not the same. I enjoy that raw, unfiltered, and uncensored passion you share when on a date, I'd hate to have that fizzle.

Now, if it comes to light and my gent is anything less than A-OK with it, I will always offer a partial refund for my inability to perform to full capacity. I'm surprised I havent heard more on this. What should a provider do when she realizes she has started her monthly on a date? What would be acceptable and unacceptable with the rate/refund? Just a thought..
With Blood comes vaginal discharge! Can you say "Vaginal Discharge" I knew you could! LOL
  • Old-T
  • 01-13-2012, 07:27 AM
Looked for "other" on the poll and didn't find it.

It's happened a few times. The ones I remember were on multi-hour and overnights. Never considered it a big deal--we change plans, have a great time anyway (so long as she's not cramping too much, in which case she was kind of miserable) and so be it. Life happens. I have never asked for a rebate. Each lady has always made it up in the future in her own way.
either way....im drawing the line.....no go for me. unless price becomes on my side like half off for bj..... but really i go to fuck so bj wont cut it.
If the woman is hot enough and has no
other 'issues'(ha a pun) I'm game.

I'm a vamp @ <3 drinking blood is no
big deal. Again if she's hot enough
it is a treat.
Yes it has happened to me, I just keep on pumping, why the hell not? Its covered and lubed up good!
Yes it has happened to me, I just keep on pumping, why the hell not? Its covered and lubed up good! Originally Posted by Drtry2
I like the stickiness.
You literally have to tear yourself away
if the condition is just right.

....grrrrrrowl
Depending on the lady I have been with, we either did the bbbj or if she had extra tampons or pads and she wanted to we went all the way.

For me it is no biggie if the girl just started her period, I for one have no problem with it. It is a fact of life. But it depends on the lady and how comfortable she is with a man going all the way while Aunt Flo is visiting.