The Deep Throat Swallower

I personally think that the provider that can deep throat your while you cumming is the best type of bbbj for me. I know there aren't very many providers that can or are willing to do this do so I thought I would get opinions on the best way to get a guy off with a BJ. Ladies and Gents. What do you think?
Your way sounds awesome........only when you finally get close to cumming. The act in an of itself won't do anything for me.....but its a good finisher.
I just had an encounter with a provider who DT me while I was cumming. Burk is right; it was an awesome sensation. I wanted to keep cumming and cumming. The provider was a true champ and lover of cum. She was surprised at how much cum I unloaded, but she swallowed every last drop and there was no hint of a gag reflex. She was one of the best BBBJCIMNQNS. As to Bruk's question, I don't think there is best way. Each provider has her own method and techniques; however, I think the best BJs are given by providers who are aggressive when taking cock. They don't sit there and kiss it or play with it. They devour it and let you fuck their face.
I agree deep throat is the best method. Lips to balls and no hands.
I agree deep throat is the best method. Lips to balls and no hands. Originally Posted by Shayla
Damn Shayla My kind of girl
  • Gucci
  • 01-13-2012, 03:55 PM
Nothing like seeing your penis disappear then unload and never see a drop !
Nothing like seeing your penis disappear then unload and never see a drop ! Originally Posted by Gucci

hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

SHAYLA you are one helluva HOT chick!
I agree deep throat is the best method. Lips to balls and no hands. Originally Posted by Shayla
Seeing is believing! LOL
The provider was a true champ and lover of cum. She was surprised at how much cum I unloaded, but she swallowed every last drop and there was no hint of a gag reflex.

I bet she tells all the guys that.......................... ...LOl
No question, it's a major turn on. But for me I wouldn't say it's a game changer. COF is hotter, for me.
Unfortunately I wouldn't know what you guys are talking about. Never been able to cum during a bbbj.
That's it....I'm fucking moving to Canada
Seeing is believing! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

Well, I wanted to be a sword swallower in a circus...so I had to practice...on long things....LOL
Well, I wanted to be a sword swallower in a circus...so I had to practice...on long things....LOL Originally Posted by alluringava
I think its important to make sure you can handle the width first don't you think? LOL
I think its important to make sure you can handle the width first don't you think? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

How do you know my sword wasn't a pirate cutlass?!