Guys: What's Your Choice Between a New Young Hottie and the Girl Next Door (any age)?

Just what the title says.

Which would you choose and why?
BS I want two votes! I pick both! LOL. But if I only get one.....

The Girl Next Door!

Reason: Still Waters Run Deep! I like going DEEP!

Plus, she is next door . . . easy access.
Definately the girl next door as long as she bbbj's. Oh yea she has to like greek. Umm I want her to have nice tits. A nice ass is a must. She also needs to swallow. Nice legs are mandatory. Long beautiful hair is on the list also. She must like all positions too. You guys know just the simple girl next door.
I'll take the girl next door, but it is a tough decision. Trust me, I like my girls young (i.e. college age), but there is something to be said for the essence of a the gal next door-- down home, not full of herself, willing to probably do more, friendly attitude. BTW, at some point, she does stop being the "girl next door" and more like a MILF next door or the WILF (wife I liked to fuck) next door. Probably stops being the girl next door at age 25, so going by my own proclivities, I get both the young hottie and the girl next door
I like the New Young Hottie, and it is OK if she lives next door as long as her dad isn't a Navy Seal.
Jeez well...I have only two neighbors next to me and they're gay guys. * sighs*
Jeez well...I have only two neighbors next to me and they're gay guys. * sighs* Originally Posted by alluringava
I'm pretty sure you can convince them to be straight for 5 minutes!
They are actually from the Deep South, y'all, and hearing them argue over the Bible verses when they're outside is hilarious.

I have mostly retired folks across the street. I will say this...during summer, in my tiny things, the senior men seem to be out there at the same time getting their mail LOL
Girl next door...and preferably 35+
Girl next door...and preferably 35+ Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

10-4
Girl next door...and preferably 35+ Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Move right on next door, I'm the MILF without the kids :P LOL
Jeez well...I have only two neighbors next to me and they're gay guys. * sighs* Originally Posted by alluringava
I'm sure you could turn them with very little effort.
I prefer the average joe next door.......give me a hard working blue collar guy over 40 any day!
{Of course i would NEVER kick any guy outta my bed...except to do him on the floor....lol}
Is it so wrong if i just want to fuck them all???