Newbies to the hobby

Hello! I hate to admit it, but we are total newbies to the hobby. My wife and I have had some experiences in "alternative lifestyles", but we have never reached out to a professional before. We are approaching a very special occasion and she wants to give me a night to remember with a very special girl. The night is less than 2 weeks away, but as we are looking around, it appears that most providers want at least 2 references to prove that we are legit. We can 100% understand the concern as we have a few ourselves. Our question is, how do we get "verified" without getting our jobs involved? We both work for very conservative companies and don't want to get them involved. Also, how do we find a list of providers in the NE Texas area that entertain couples? My wife is bi and wants to participate, but there is no search option for bi. Thank you all for your patience and help with this.
Employment verification usually involves giving a lady your place of employment and your full name. The lady will usually verify that the business is actually legitimate via a website or Yellow Pages. She will then call the business' switchboard and ask for your by name. Once the switchboard has put the call through to you and she recognizes your voice, you are then verified. She will often use some story when she calls like "This is Sandra with XYZ flowers, may I please speak with John Doe?". They don't want to arouse any suspicions to themselves or you. At your date, she will then ask to see your Drivers License and a business card to verify that you indeed work for the company you claimed to work for.

It's a pain and a little nerve racking getting verified, but it is worth it. If a lady won't use this method to screen you, then it says to me that she will let any Tom, Dick, or Harry in the door. Do you want to see a lady like that?