Prolonging The Orgasm

What ways have you guys found that works the best in prolonging the orgasm? Yes, I know we can take care of it beforehand, so that we can last longer the second time around. Ladies, are there any tips for us guys in making it last longer?
well I am not a guy ..lol..but i know to make it last I change positions,change pressure, watch the gentleman and back off if it is coming on to quick.i take them so far and than back off and than continue and back off..but that is me.....
What ways have you guys found that works the best in prolonging the orgasm? Yes, I know we can take care of it beforehand, so that we can last longer the second time around. Ladies, are there any tips for us guys in making it last longer? Originally Posted by shorty
well I know this may sound silly.but I'm so horny that I ussally masterbate before the sesson...so the session lasts longer....also cock rings help
Prolong the Orgasm or the time before doing so?
for an appointed i scheduled a week in advance i took care of things 5 times the previous day/evening [it was a 6 am appointment. the UP side is i did not finish too quickly the down side is in the 2 hr appointment i did not finish at all. not sure if that was a STROKE of genius or 1 of stupidity.
well I know this may sound silly.but I'm so horny that I ussally masterbate before the sesson...so the session lasts longer....also cock rings help Originally Posted by pickupkid
Prolong the Orgasm or the time before doing so? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Marriage works well to prolong the time before doing so.
Marriage works well to prolong the time before doing so. Originally Posted by JDNorthface
Study the Tao of Sex. Then implement it, you can orgasm and not ejaculate. Or just thinck of your wife, but you are gambling on maintaining an erection if you do so.
Study the Tao of Sex. Then implement it, you can orgasm and not ejaculate. Originally Posted by pyramider
You are correct. I've had a few ladies think that I had cum and even look at the tip of the rubber to make sure. It works but it makes MSOG damn near impossible because when you finally do blow your load its very intense.
Also before I found out about the muscle control technique I found out that timing myself when I jack off was a great way to extend my playing time. I know I was a teenager and a perv. But this is how I would do it. I would set a goal of an hour to last before I would let myself cum. Now when I felt myself about to cum I would stop and take a 2 minute break and then start again. I never made it to a complete hour without taking a break but I could go for about 30 to 40 minutes jacking off. That's a long time fellas. And your shoulder will burn After that I can honestly say my longest time during sex was almost 2 hours before I came, but I was 17 and she was 16 and a nympho.
If none of these work wear 2 rubbers it'll desensatize you.
It takes time but the ladies tend to enjoy it because their enjoyment is a central theme.
I think prolonging an orgasm is a federal offense in hookerdom isn't it? Cum for me baby. Cum for me baby. This is a recording. lol Just joking. Well kinda joking. Fuck it I"M NOT JOKING!!!!!!. lol
I think prolonging an orgasm is a federal offense in hookerdom isn't it? Cum for me baby. Cum for me baby. This is a recording. lol Just joking. Well kinda joking. Fuck it I"M NOT JOKING!!!!!!. lol Originally Posted by burkalini

I thought it was Are You Done Yet!
I thought it was "Are you in yet"
Being a one hit wonder and scheduling 2 hour sessions or longer...I prolong my orgasms quite frequently.

The key is foreplay...foreplay...and more foreplay.

Body worship, massage, kissing and cuddling, massive amounts of oral sex (DATY, DATO,69, BBBJ). I also like to suggest we both take a shower (or two) so we can play in the water...which is always a good time and can be totally erotic.

Plus its good to have stamina!

Fucking to me, is the grand finale...but I never deny a lady when she is really wanting the cock. That's where the stamina comes in...

If you really want to prolong your orgasm, just be creative.
Most fucktards are too lazy to enjoy the woman . . . So I back to the second option I posted above: Or just thinck of your wife, but you are gambling on maintaining an erection if you do so.