Hobbyists and Sexy Providers, who do you look like?

Ladies and Gents, how often have you been told you look like someone? A star?

I am constantly asked, has anyone told you...? No & Yes, but what does this have to do with the price of sliced bread in Texas?

Today, a beaute told me I look like Tyson Chandler. Ok, who is he and again, what does this have to do with me. I was so into her, Why are we discussing me??? I looked him up later and that was a compliment. Glad she saw me that way and took out her fantasy on me. We FUCKED! She "got" hers too! TRUST IN ME!

Ladies, does this fantasy work towards your ejaculation, O's, good fuck session?

Gents, do ladies fall for you because of your board persona? And, do you live up to it?

Eveyone, chime in with this and/or your fantasies!
No way in HELL I look like this:
(http://www.google.com/search?q=model...20&bih=356#p=0)

But, oh well, I'll take it. Wait 'til you're drunk! Then I'll really look good!
Gents, do ladies fall for you because of your board persona? And, do you live up to it? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Only one or two ladies have seen me because of my board persona. Several have refused to see me. The latter group probably has the best discernment.
Only one or two ladies have seen me because of my board persona. Several have refused to see me. The latter group probably has the best discernment. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
This thread has served it's purpose. MODs can you close this thread. Thancks
more likely look like john, her atm
Come on man! You are more than this right? Are you sexy?
yah,Im electric, I keep the meter spinning....Im not delusional
MODs I've got responses from charlestudor ("the living dead") and jonballs ("the dead living") ONLY. Please close this thread! Help.
dont the providers look like their pics?
Please close this thread. By gawd, do it!
Hello! Hello?

Please close this thread. By gawd, do it! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I see you are taking after one of your ATF'S with asking thread be closed....match made in fantasy heaven......and no mod around to help..hhmm go figure....
I've been told I look like a Troll! LOL

But I always bring a gift! LOL
SL, are you hijacking this threAD. Yes, hobbyists do participate in threADing also. The lovely of this is...nevermind, proceed!

Thancks