ZarahAdamsII

Ladies & Gents, Providers, Pimps and Clients,
Have you ever watched an anime and thinck, I would fuck that (in real life)?

Has a client/provider reminded you of a caricature and thinck to yourself, "that was Hot. So, that's what a real-life...would be like!!! I just FUCKED..."

My favorite was cowgirl 'Jessie' from Toy Story 2. Red head, gapped grin and fiesty. I imagined fucking and DATY doggy. Mmmmmmm!

I've met Raggedy Anne most recently and she fucked my mouth and dick HARD. I was enamored. WOW!

Have you fucked a RL caricature?
Wilma?
Mary Ann? (Gilligan's Isl)

Share your experiences!
(I will post pics soon, post yours)!
If you used a sock to maserbate when you were a teenager technically you fucked Lambchop.........those teletubbies have nice big shapely asses. I wonder if any providers ever fantacized about Big Bird on Sesame Street.

Just kidding. But I cant say I was ever watching a cartoon and wanted to fuck it. Just me..........
Sure I always wanted to get ripped with Fritz The Cat and then go downtown and ball the hookers!!!!!!!
I want one of whatever you all are having
I know us AR Guys are slow but can someone tell me what this thread is about and how it relates to ZarahAdams?
Shorty they are talking about having a hard on for cartoons. The title of the thread is the last of the problem. lol
fools gold in here somewhere.
I know us AR Guys are slow but can someone tell me what this thread is about and how it relates to ZarahAdams? Originally Posted by shorty
It's hilarious.
I want one of whatever you all are having Originally Posted by Rogue_Gent
It's going to take at least two to get there.
is that mijo(BFE) as miss prissy

and ZarahAdams as

a want to be jessica rabbit
and ZarahAdams as

a want to be jessica rabbit Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Interesting...
If you used a sock to maserbate when you were a teenager technically you fucked Lambchop.........those teletubbies have nice big shapely asses. I wonder if any providers ever fantacized about Big Bird on Sesame Street.

Just kidding. But I cant say I was ever watching a cartoon and wanted to fuck it. Just me.......... Originally Posted by gimme_that
OMG i cannot stop laughing now. I will NEVER look at lambchop the same now!!
I want one of whatever you all are having Originally Posted by Rogue_Gent
I actually don't do drugs, never have (drink socially). So, this thread is coming from a sober, everyday thought process. Unfortunately, I can't blame drugs on this one. I myself like a variety of types of fems, but curvy women really do it for me and anime is done this way on purpose...

I know some providers have been fucking a client, and looked down at them thincking, "OMG I'm fucking Fred Flintstone, or Elmer Fudd, or Jabba, etc."

I've experienced some really fine women in this hobby. Every once in a while, "oh shit, I just fucked...so that's what...would look like in real-life", LMAO

Share...