"I Don't Kiss"

Girls who follow this dictum: I'm curious. What is the reasoning behind it?

Now, I'm not here condemning your feelings. I always accept what a provider offers or does not offer and then it's my choice whether to see her again or not.

In fact, one of my ATF's has a "no kiss" policy. She doesn't seem to want to articulate why or why not though.

I've smilingly asked her, "look, you take me in your mouth, why no lfk or dfk?"

It seems illogical to me.

Anyway, I just wondered if some of you ladies who have a "no kiss" policy while doing bbbj would elaborate on your reasoning.

I'm sincerely curious.
theres a lot of girls that think kissing is personal and thats the only way that they cant keep their business life separtare from their personal life
I don't kiss... that special. Most ladies are super happy and or relieved when I tell them LOL I do explain where I would like them to express their enthusiasm... kind of a win win thing!
I don't see why kissing is any more special than putting a a guy's cock in their mouth or allowing a guy to put his cock in their pussy. I see those activities as way more intimate than kissing. For me, I see kissing as just somewhere to put my mouth-- LOL. I've been with several girls who are "no kiss". Funny how that changes when we are in the throes of passion and our lips connect. I just see kissing as just a natural extension of what is going on. To not kiss seems a bit un-natural.
It's all about mental association.
It's all about mental association. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I don't associate with chicks that are "mental"! LOL
This is a softball to answer in that it is easy to understand if you understand human psychology. Giving a bj or letting someone use them to pound the kitty is how they control the situation, i.e. you, while they get what they want, i.e. your money. If they are kissing you then that control is gone and both are on equal footing.
I don't really think it's about control or comfort zone I think it's about intimacy which I personally prefer in real or civie life. I have kissed a couple of providers out of all the ones I have seen but that has been after many meetings and very rare for me.
I think you're missing a great part of the overall experience but to your own.

Didn't you see "Pretty Woman?" heh
I love to kiss!
theres a lot of girls that think kissing is personal and thats the only way that they cant keep their business life separtare from their personal life Originally Posted by TLC0323
Let's not take this too far. If ladies begin to think it's an option, there will be an upcharge for it just like Greek. 25 for lfk, 50 for dfk.
Kissing is not an option, it's an integral part of the plan. And as that a very important one.
This is a softball to answer in that it is easy to understand if you understand human psychology. Giving a bj or letting someone use them to pound the kitty is how they control the situation, i.e. you, while they get what they want, i.e. your money. If they are kissing you then that control is gone and both are on equal footing. Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera
That makes no sense. Just how does a provider kissing you relate in any way to control?

I just find it odd that some providers will do the most intimate things with a stranger but refuse to kiss. I can respect it, but I don't get it. Like I said before, I've been with girls who have a no kissing policy, yet they still were willing partners in exchanging a kiss when we were in the throes of passion. Maybe they just don't like the foreplay. I don't know. All I know is that when going at it, their inhibitions are lowered.
Kissing is too important, and I can get totally emerged in the passion. I have reached Nirvana with just kissing. I prefer the woman lying on top of me, and we move from LFK and DFK. Sometimes we just stare into each other eyes, and then return to kissing. I had one of my ATFs tell me that she loves the other things we do, but she can hardly wait to get back to the kissing.
Kissing is too important, and I can get totally emerged in the passion. I have reached Nirvana with just kissing. I prefer the woman lying on top of me, and we move from LFK and DFK. Sometimes we just stare into each other eyes, and then return to kissing. I had one of my ATFs tell me that she loves the other things we do, but she can hardly wait to get back to the kissing. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi

I agree that it can be the greatest part of sex. I just can't reach the level of passion when I know I paid for the opportunity