Wrestling That One Chick

Anybody wrestled that one hard body chick from Dallas? I'm tempted but what if she breaks my finger-blasting digit?
I don't know if I'd want to pay to get my ass whupped. But I'm thinking some would.

Good to see you posting Shark. I enjoy reading your take on most subjects.

I got talked into wrestling a different Dallas chick and it was rough drill, man. She had something like that Brazilian jui-jitsu style, wrapped herself all over me, and it was pure hell peeling her off. Her being a chick made it real hard because that made me disarm elbow-wise and any other dirty tricks I have always relied upon for fighting dudes. I did think about biting her but didn't. I finally got her off me but it was humiliating to have to spend that much trouble subduing a little bitty girl. Don't do it.
Point taken. She looks like smacking her ass would hurt.

Ah, fuggit. She comes back, we's rasslin.
All,

I would be more than willing to get myself bitch slapped LITERALLY in a free for all throw down with the Lady from Dallas...if I just knew ahead of time when she would be in town. All I saw was one posting saying 'As a reminder...'. I couldn't find anything before that saying she would even be passing through our fair city.

I have always had a 'thing' for the gymnast bod, and with her being a athletic competitor...well that is all sorts of heaven for me. It would be worth it IMO for a 2 hour event...one hour going for the PIN (if you get it in you win...well keep it in for 3 secs) and the second hour GFE. Or vice versa.

Final thought...it would be humilating to be throughly destroyed and beaten down by a female. But, for ME, I have always used 'failure' as motivation. Memories like that help me push past the pain and fatigue when I am exercising. Hell...memories like that are WHY I ever go jogging or the gym. I think life has been too good for me lately, and perhaps I need some new motivation.

Going down to 6th Street and picking a fight is likely to leave you lying dead in a gutter nowadys. Getting beat down by one fine as lady...you live to tell the tale
All,

I would be more than willing to get myself bitch slapped LITERALLY in a free for all throw down with the Lady from Dallas...if I just knew ahead of time when she would be in town. All I saw was one posting saying 'As a reminder...'. I couldn't find anything before that saying she would even be passing through our fair city.

I have always had a 'thing' for the gymnast bod, and with her being a athletic competitor...well that is all sorts of heaven for me. It would be worth it IMO for a 2 hour event...one hour going for the PIN (if you get it in you win...well keep it in for 3 secs) and the second hour GFE. Or vice versa.

Final thought...it would be humilating to be throughly destroyed and beaten down by a female. But, for ME, I have always used 'failure' as motivation. Memories like that help me push past the pain and fatigue when I am exercising. Hell...memories like that are WHY I ever go jogging or the gym. I think life has been too good for me lately, and perhaps I need some new motivation.

Going down to 6th Street and picking a fight is likely to leave you lying dead in a gutter nowadys. Getting beat down by one fine as lady...you live to tell the tale Originally Posted by AtomicHawk
I would pay to watch that. Anybody else in? LOL!!!

A long time ago in a far away galaxy, I was a wrestler in HS. I was a 2x state champion and had some tremendous success on the mat. Just after graduation, one of those custom car/space ship shows came to town and they had a bear that if you could pin him you won some money. My friends tried to talk me into 'wrassling" the bear. After prodigious amounts of liquid courage I convinced myself that I could beat that bear and into the ring I climbed.........That bear BEAT my ass. Not only did he beat me ass, he held me down and covered my face with his arm pit (which smelled disgusting, by the way). By the time he was done with me, I was bruised, batterred and smelled like I had been eaten and shit out by a big ole bear!!
I would pay to watch that. Anybody else in? LOL!!!

A long time ago in a far away galaxy, I was a wrestler in HS. I was a 2x state champion and had some tremendous success on the mat. Just after graduation, one of those custom car/space ship shows came to town and they had a bear that if you could pin him you won some money. My friends tried to talk me into 'wrassling" the bear. After prodigious amounts of liquid courage I convinced myself that I could beat that bear and into the ring I climbed.........That bear BEAT my ass. Not only did he beat me ass, he held me down and covered my face with his arm pit (which smelled disgusting, by the way). By the time he was done with me, I was bruised, batterred and smelled like I had been eaten and shit out by a big ole bear!! Originally Posted by Spacemtn

that is too funny. sounds like not only was he strong, but he was also smarter than the average bear!
that is too funny. sounds like not only was he strong, but he was also smarter than the average bear! Originally Posted by missi hart
I never claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer! I'm just sayin, you gotta be careful, cause sometimes the process involved in getting your ass whipped can be embarassing!! Remember John Candy in "Stripes"??
I never claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer! I'm just sayin, you gotta be careful, cause sometimes the process involved in getting your ass whipped can be embarassing!! Remember John Candy in "Stripes"?? Originally Posted by Spacemtn

i do remember. does that make you a "lean, mean fightin' machine"? he did have ultimate success in the mud wrestling pit
what does she charge for fighting her? lol