jealous?

Guys and Gals ..do you ever get jealous of someone your client sees or your providers sees because what is said in a review?

example #1 ..where your client paid another provider more or gave them a gift or even spent more time with them?

example #2...where a provider did more with a client than shes done with you ..dfk, lfk, certain kind of sex act or went over time with a client .

or anything else thet might of bothered you when you read it?

Nope never. Personally I've never understood the emotion jealous. Seems such a waste of time and energy for what? Life is too short.
I remember aking my ATF one time about a review on something because it didn't sound like her. She confirmed that wasn't the way it happened but sometimes in reviews we guys like to stretch the truth some. Getting jealous over a review never.
Nope never. Personally I've never understood the emotion jealous. Seems such a waste of time and energy for what? Life is too short. Originally Posted by canuckvic
Only once..and it was because one of my regulars did a review of another girl right after me and he had complained to me about being broke and needing a special ...then he paid her twice what i charge...believe me I was hot...but normally no. I know how good I am and I know they will be back
JEALOUS???

Jealously is a horrible emotion. It can destroy relationships and your life if you let it.

In the hobby world it can be especially dangerous. The hobbyist should understand that although you may enjoy the time you spend with the provider it is still her time and all the cards are still in her hand. If she enjoys the time you spend with her she will see you again, but you have to understand that you are not her only client. She has to take care of herself and her bills. It is simple economics. If you see a provider a lot then you will develop a relationship with the provider. There is nothing wrong with that. Just do not let jealously into it or it will eat away at you and it may end up upsetting the provider whom you have felt a wonderful connection with.

My two cents for what it is worth.
  • Seedy
  • 03-13-2012, 09:51 PM
I remember aking my ATF one time about a review on something because it didn't sound like her. She confirmed that wasn't the way it happened but sometimes in reviews we guys like to stretch the truth some. Getting jealous over a review never. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Somethiing simiilar happened to me, only she called me, because she saw what was posted in the activities section, she was fucking hot about it also, gave the dude a negative on p411. Jealous no, but I know some of these other fuckers are....lol
Jealously is a horrible emotion. It can destroy relationships and your life if you let it.

In the hobby world it can be especially dangerous. The hobbyist should understand that although you may enjoy the time you spend with the provider it is still her time and all the cards are still in her hand. If she enjoys the time you spend with her she will see you again, but you have to understand that you are not her only client. She has to take care of herself and her bills. It is simple economics. If you see a provider a lot then you will develop a relationship with the provider. There is nothing wrong with that. Just do not let jealously into it or it will eat away at you and it may end up upsetting the provider whom you have felt a wonderful connection with.

My two cents for what it is worth. Originally Posted by jason2130

I SOO agree..........
  • anita
  • 03-13-2012, 10:42 PM
In the hobby, jealous? No. He did what he felt comfortable doing with me, and I thank every client for his visit. What he does with another lady, or, what he gives her is his personal business.
  • anita
  • 03-13-2012, 11:01 PM
Only once..and it was because one of my regulars did a review of another girl right after me and he had complained to me about being broke and needing a special ...then he paid her twice what i charge...believe me I was hot...but normally no. I know how good I am and I know they will be back Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Wow. I would have not be jealous though. Just disappointed about the fact that my regular, who most likely enjoys his time with me, pretend to be broke and pay less. Just so he can pay another lady in full. Yes, disappointed.
The only time I get jealous is when a nice hot provider is in my area and I can't see her. I get jealous of all the other lucky dudes who get to see her
We wouldn't know this if we weren't snooping around. To be honest, I couldn't careless. This is a hobby, not match.com or eharmony.com. The day I start getting jealous of what my clients are doing with other providers, I'll leave the hobby. That is not what this hobby is about. In fact, sometimes I like to encourage my clients to see others sometimes - some get WAY too clingy!

On the flip side, I have looked at my client's reviews to see that they rated me higher than some other providers they saw. I did my evil laugh the first time I saw that lol!
Now I also look at client reviews to see what he likes and if he's compatible for a date. Great for screening!
Only once..and it was because one of my regulars did a review of another girl right after me and he had complained to me about being broke and needing a special ...then he paid her twice what i charge...believe me I was hot...but normally no. I know how good I am and I know they will be back Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
See that is downright cruel of him. Damn!
Nah. Not for those reasons anyway.
IDT you are describing jealousy here. It's anger. He tried to get you to cut your price and then went and spent more on some other lady. He lied to you, and I think you were angry about it. Jealousy IMHO is a different scenario.