Cougar Trend

I've always been surprised at the number of young hobbyists I visit. At first, the majority of them were 30 somethings who were new fathers attempting to fulfill basic needs. Mommy gets super busy and involved in the kids. It seems there has been a surge recently of young, under thirty, single, attractive hobbyists looking for an experienced woman.

In my RL, I am SOOOO NOt a cougar. I like older gentlemen. I can't deny that is is flattering to have these good looking kids pay me for companionship.

Do you think it the "Cougar Hype" or something else?
As a 30 year old newly single man I think I may be able to somewhat answer this question. I work 45 to 55 hours per week so that absorbs a lot of time. I have done the bar scene and I'm over it honestly.

I decided to get into the hobby after some research and so far it has worked out well, but why have I picked older providers? Several reasons really, but most of the older providers aren't flakey and they show up to appointments. Next older providers show up normally wanting to fuck where typically younger providers show up to get the fucking over with. I love all women old or young so I see things differently, but I as with younger woman I find myself just as attracted to older ladies. Also have to ask yourself what do you consider a cougar? A woman over a certain age regardless of appearance or attuide? I guess I would define cougar as a woman over 40 but what I think may be completely different from what another thinks.

That said Heidilynnia I think you are beautiful and I would see you if at all possible, does that make me a "cougar hunter" or do you even consider yourself a cougar?
I've always been surprised at the number of young hobbyists I visit. At first, the majority of them were 30 somethings who were new fathers attempting to fulfill basic needs. Mommy gets super busy and involved in the kids. It seems there has been a surge recently of young, under thirty, single, attractive hobbyists looking for an experienced woman.

In my RL, I am SOOOO NOt a cougar. I like older gentlemen. I can't deny that is is flattering to have these good looking kids pay me for companionship.

Do you think it the "Cougar Hype" or something else? Originally Posted by heidilynnla
They pay you for companionship.... that awesome!
  • Old-T
  • 03-14-2012, 06:50 AM
Dear Heidi,

I'm sorry to inform you but you are mistaken--or more corectly the young men who see you are mistaken. You are not a cougar, you are far too young for that.

Do you think it the "Cougar Hype" or something else? Originally Posted by heidilynnla

To me this is a disturbing tend that thirtysomething's are starting to see providers when they have a newborn or toddler at home. Granted the guy might not get the sex they want on a daily basis but it can work out between the hubby and wife. It does help the situation out at home if the guy would get involved with mommy duties. If you don't help her out with the kid, then why should she give it up? It's all about having some us time once a week so you can rekindle the romance.
I can only speak for me, I tend to like ladies in my age range - ancient, just teasing, but in my age range. The in between time is more pleasant to me, we have more in common as we are in the same place in life. I like to have sex with younger women actually because, well, they are f...ing HOT!!!! It is when the sex part is not happening, we just do not have that much in common.

I do not like having sex or seeing providers older than me, just me. I have done a few times but prefer not to, and have not seen an older than me woman in a long time. Heidi I do not think you are older than me.
Never underestimate the power of Hollywood. American Pie put MILF into the lexicon. Also, older people, in general, are more reliable. Young, tight skin might be nice to look at but as soon as they start talking I want to run.... I know, that's mean as hell but many times true.
Dont you know? It's code for Bbbj, dfk, cg, rcg, russian, doggie,Daty,dt, etc lol. Get with the program

QUOTE=Still Looking;2290828]They pay you for companionship.... that awesome! [/QUOTE]
All I can say is this Cougar thing is alive and well

I wouldn't consider 30's to be a cougar, more of the 40-50 range. Cougars generally aren't my thing(Ansley would be an exception if I was ever in Atlanta just because of her avatars).

The younger guys might just be a generation thing. I'm 30'ish and more than anything hobby for variety/fun as I easily become bored with things.
At my age, finding a provider who is more than 1-2 years older than me involves a panty raid on the local nursing home, but it all DEPENDS...
Great thread, Heidilyn! I have been curious about this same thing myself. I am seeing more younger guys than ever before these past couple of years. In fact, most of my clients lately are 10-20 years younger than me. I certainly don't mind, and I also find it very flattering that they want to see me. I do wonder though when I open the door and there is some young, hot, hard body there to pay to see me what is going through their head?
Something more raw and sexually appealing about cougars...
At my age, finding a provider who is more than 1-2 years older than me involves a panty raid on the local nursing home, but it all DEPENDS... Originally Posted by tigercat
lol--silly boy!

I do not consider myself a cougar as I love men 40 to 65......I call myself a tigress! lol

tigress [ˈtaɪgrɪs]
n
1. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Animals) a female tiger
2. a fierce, cruel, or wildly passionate woman
I love men 40 to 65. Originally Posted by DallasRain
Damn! I've only got 8 more months before you cut me off.