Have you ever made love with your sleeping partner?

What is the turn on here?
Good question. IMHO the passion is better prior to sharing the night. The ideal relationship is to fuck and go home (home being away from where you fuck).
I have done DATY to sleeping SO's before and they all loved waking up to me dining away and then we would go all in. I've also waken up to BJ's and cowgirl on separate occasions and I must say I don't mind being used in this manner. its really hot when you wake up to a beautiful woman sucking or riding your dick.
If she's asleep, I wouldn't call it "making love." More like "shoplifting the pooty!" LOL!!
I let her sleep, there is a reason they are sleeping. However having said that I have started to lightly kiss her all over to signify time to start getting up. I've never heard a complaint from her by doing this and it's usually timed with the alarm clock going off too.
It has occasioanlly led to some more passionate sex which is a nice way to start the day off too.
I have done DATY to sleeping SO's before and they all loved waking up to me dining away and then we would go all in. I've also waken up to BJ's and cowgirl on separate occasions and I must say I don't mind being used in this manner. its really hot when you wake up to a beautiful woman sucking or riding your dick. Originally Posted by clitlicker7

I have yet to get woke up to a good morning BBBJ. Something on my bucket list.
Looking forward to my first morning bj also. m
No...I have never tried to sneak in on a sleeping partner. What I have done, is softly caress her and see if she is awake enough to be receptive to more of an advance. If so...then it's game on. Some of the hottest sex I have ever had was in the middle of the night when I woke up with a stiffy and found she was willing to play with me.

On the other hand...I haven't been woke up with a BJ, but I have been awaken with my partner softly stroking me. Then a moment later, she goes in for the kill.

There is nothing more sensual than getting a nice slow gentle BJ when you're half asleep. It truly feels like you're in heaven.
Looking forward to my first morning bj also. m Originally Posted by wreckshop
Yeah, it's on the bucket list, but I'm sure I'll check out before THIS item is satisfied...so to speak.
  • Seedy
  • 03-14-2012, 01:22 PM
I use to get awakened by two different gorgeous Thai SO's every mourning sliding up and down on my rock hard dick. I really miss it too...lol
Hmm like fucking a corpse? Odd.
Nope. I prefer sleep over sex.
I had an ex-girlfriend who got pissy drunk at times and she feel asleep while she was giving me head. I wasn't sure whether I should wake her or not because I didn't want to embarrass her.....but I also didn't want to take my member out of her mouth. She was one of those girls who sucked her thumb when she was sleeping, so I saw no reason to move since she was gradually still clearing my pipes. I couldn't come like that but I could stay hard.

I was a lil worried she might bite down. But I just pretended I fell asleep too, and if she woke up I would tell her it was morning wood. So when she woke up she would think we were both kind of fatigued. When she woke up sh said I was a nasty mother fucker though.....good times....good times.
I politely acknowledge that im ready for sex by nudging my cock gently into her ear
Hell no if she is sleeping it is quiet.