MSOG attitude

I have always been curious about the opinion of the ladies who advertise/offer MSOG when it comes to clients who are capable of such. Do you generally consider this more fun and a challenge or more work and a burden?
More fun!
BCD is all about YOU, and YOUR pleasure............Multi Os is so hot to watch a man experience whether his squirting or having Tantric Os......The more the better in my eyes, or should I say mouth.................YUM
BCD is all about YOU, and YOUR pleasure............Multi Os is so hot to watch a man experience whether his squirting or having Tantric Os......The more the better in my eyes, or should I say mouth.................YUM Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
OH yes!! MSOG for me is always a given depending on the time, but if I haven't drained you dry the first time around I have no problem finishing the job and leaving you completely dehydrated when out time ends.

The only thing that irks me ( but rarely ever happens now) is when a guy wants to get another pop in like 5 minutes before our time is over, knowing full and well and will take like another half hour to get him off again.
The only thing that irks me ( but rarely ever happens now) is when a guy wants to get another pop in like 5 minutes before our time is over, knowing full and well and will take like another half hour to get him off again. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
IMHO he's asking you to kill the mood by requiring pmt before moving on. As I said in another place, I'm prepared for additional time...although I almost never need it.

You'll recall Herman Cain's 9-9-9? Well I've got a similar plan only it's 5-5-5: 5 minutes to chat and get undressed, 5 minutes to cum, and 5 minutes to clean up and get out the door.
  • Sami
  • 03-15-2012, 12:38 PM
I have no problem with msog, its your time so if you can do it.. Lets get em!
Ask the gent that just left my room. He almost crawled home
2 per hour is the average. I used to cap it at that but I've been a little more flexible with a few lately.
I don't offer MSOG on "dates" any less than an hour anyway.
2 per hour is the average. I used to cap it at that but I've been a little more flexible with a few lately.
I don't offer MSOG on "dates" any less than an hour anyway. Originally Posted by Shayla
Hell, S, I'd be a bargain. I could book a 12 hour appt., and I'd probably still only pop once. Maybe twice, but that would be lucky.
First one is a given sometimes the second takes some work. Sometimes there is no second pop but it sure is fun to try.
I love MSOG! But it depends on the client and the session.
If you said six was the cap (because I think that'd happen with you!), I'd be on the next flight to the Great White North.

I don't offer MSOG on "dates" any less than an hour anyway. Originally Posted by Shayla
hey babe....since I know you & know how you are...I would say "it's all good....msog is a given when we are together...lol|}
OH yes!! MSOG for me is always a given depending on the time, but if I haven't drained you dry the first time around I have no problem finishing the job and leaving you completely dehydrated when out time ends.

The only thing that irks me ( but rarely ever happens now) is when a guy wants to get another pop in like 5 minutes before our time is over, knowing full and well and will take like another half hour to get him off again. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

Skylar,

You took the words right out of my mouth when it comes to a guy waiting until the last 5-10 minutes. I've had guys try this with me. I don't mind giving a guy a few extra minutes, but do not take advantage of me and my time.

But, I love MSOG. I have no problem with guys who want more. Hell, I'm usually the one asking for more even after the 2nd time.
Shayla, you haven't met me (yet ). I'll re-define what average is for you. Given my quick gun and your stellar reputation, I'm sure we could squeeze 2 out in 10 minutes and keep on truckin'