Pussy Myths

I grew up in a sheltered home with no women, except my mom. So, I learned the "facts" of life from other boys. Now, that was the first problem. I heard (and believed) a lot of myths about pussy that I now know are false. They were designed to scare the shit out of me, and for the most part they did. Here are some that I remember:
  • Pussies have teeth, and if you're not careful they'll bite your cock off.
  • Pussies are like sttel traps. Once you get in, you can only get out if the lady wants. Otherwise you're trapped.
  • Once you're in the pussy, and she wraps her legs around you, there's no getting away. She has you trapped for good.
That's most of them. Hilarious I know. Any other myths out there?

Women, what about you. Were you told cock myths?

Or am I the only really naive teenager in the world.
I think the ones about once you get in you never want to get out are true!
Sorry in advance for the creep factor

When I was 10 my dad told me men love vaginas because they are trying to crawl back into the womb lol
  • Doove
  • 03-15-2012, 05:01 PM
  • Pussies have teeth, and if you're not careful they'll bite your cock off.
  • Pussies are like sttel traps. Once you get in, you can only get out if the lady wants. Otherwise you're trapped.
  • Once you're in the pussy, and she wraps her legs around you, there's no getting away. She has you trapped for good.
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Those aren't myths.
pussies are made of gold thats why they cost so much.
Asain pussy are sideways....funnist one....I've ever heard..Lmaf
Born in a single parent household.......

My mom told me her version of the birds and the bees.

She said that men are the bees and women are the birds. And if I ever put my little stinger in a baby chick it would fall off and be rendered useless when we were finish.

In high school my friend use to tell me women with big mouths and lips have large vaginal openings and big pussy lips.
Gotta go with Doove on those three. More truth than many of us want to believe.
One size fits all! LOL
Momma always told me a girls pussy smelled like a dead fish. Damn, I believed her until my twenties.
Momma always told me a girls pussy smelled like a dead fish. Damn, I believed her until my twenties. Originally Posted by shorty
Rofl damn that reminds me of my 1st Daty. I had such a bad expericance I didn't do Daty till about a few years go. I passed up on so many good tasting pussy I guess I have some catching up to do.
I hear your improving your DATY skills!!
My vagina has teeth but it's well-trained and always on it's best behavior lol
My vagina has teeth but it's well-trained and always on it's best behavior lol Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
My vagina has teeth but it's well-trained and always on it's best behavior lol Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Vaginal Dentata