What was your most passionate encounter to date and what made it so?

Not too long ago I met this girl off of BP. She's pretty average looking but there was something in her eyes. It's hard to describe. The moment we were BCD, and I was staring at those electrifying eyes, something came over me. I have no idea what it was. We kissed passionately. It was as if we were lovers meeting each other after a long separation. That girl sure can kiss and every inch of her body is sensitive. She moaned and squirmed with delight and made little whimpers as I explored her body.

I met her once again, only this time it was much more intense. I think I ripped her clothes off. I've never felt that much passion for someone before. I pushed her on the bed and just kissed her like that for a while. I held her hands pressed to the bed so she couldn't move and just devoured her and pushed my tongue into her welcoming mouth. I had her so built up that by the time I suited up and entered her she came instantly. Afterwards as we talked she confessed no one had ever made her cum that fast before.

That's my story, what's yours?
Oh my goodness, I have to think about this one for a little while, My MOST passionate session? Why I have had a lot of them. I will think and write something later.
Dude, I have many tales for sure...I'll share later for sure. I could literally cut&paste several of my reviews but not allowed to...MOST passionate, well I'd have to say London as I really LUST her. I was a limp noodle when she was done and I wasn't done. I fell in Lub! She divorved me so our next romp 'Round 2' will be a Fire&Brimstone Lust FUCK for sure!
Dude, I have many tales for sure...I'll share later for sure. I could literally cut&paste several of my reviews but not allowed to...MOST passionate, well I'd have to say London as I really LUST her. I was a limp noodle when she was done and I wasn't done. I fell in Lub! She divorved me so our next romp 'Round 2' will be a Fire&Brimstone Lust FUCK for sure! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
That's if she will let you FUCK her. Remember she still has your ManCard and your her Bitch!!
I had a three way with reagan love and another cutie. I will not mention the other because it may sound like I am putting her down and I'm not because I've seen the other provider before alone and she was great but from the second I walked in the door I knew Reagan was going to be special and I really don't think it would have mattered who the other women was on this particulR early afternoon. Ill call the other provider Ann. I walked in and Ann hugged and kissed me while Reagan sat on bed and looked at me as if she were saying "how long are you going to make me wait till you put your cock in my mouth" from that moment on I Swear our eyes never left each others. Of all the providers Ive seen, she was the most intense. I'm sure it has a lot to do with timing but she was a fucking fire cracker and Ill never forget the experience. Just one more example; I remember Ann giving me head, something she is very talented and enthusiastic at, while I laid on my back on the bed and Reagan straddled my face until she came then she kneeled down beside me and held my head in her hands and DFK me like we were high school sweethearts she would kiss my neck and whisper the nastiest shit I've ever been told in my ear. Fucking insanely hot. I'll leave it up to your imagination but I'll tell you that it involved how pissed she would be if I let "Ann" have her cum. One of the hottest women I've ever been with and I'll just say that I don't hobby because I have too. Only seen Reagan Love once so I'm not sure if this is an everyday thing or If she is ymmv but for my money she is the fucking bomb!!!
I have to admit my most passionate encounter was with my first wife. We were in a motel room before we were married. The air conditioner was on but we went into such a frenzy that we both started sweating, and we were bumping uglies so hard I have no idea how we stay connected. That was pure animal sex that night. She was so damn beautiful she drove me crazy.

I have had 2 what I call super sessions in the Hobby, where I literally melded with the girls into the state of Nirvana where you become one.
Most passionate, probably my last one. It was a threesome with my ATF, she had been doing other things and was not around for quite awhile. When the door opened are eyes met and it was on, very intense. Both of us smiles from ear to ear from the beginning to the end of the session.
That's if she will let you FUCK her. Remember she still has your ManCard and your her Bitch!! Originally Posted by shorty

London is getting fucked! She knows it's cuming, LOL! It's bad when you're in a session, meeting a provider(s) for the first time, and you're known as "London's Bitch". I'll have my ManCard placed on the mantle of her ASSs one day!!!

BTW, London is my 5-(wo)man team, and 6th (wo)man coming off the bench on your Lingerie Basketball squad thread. All you need is one London. She takes it from there!

I had a three way with reagan love and another cutie. I will not mention the other because it may sound like I am putting her down and I'm not because I've seen the other provider before alone and she was great but from the second I walked in the door I knew Reagan was going to be special and I really don't think it would have mattered who the other women was on this particulR early afternoon. Ill call the other provider Ann. I walked in and Ann hugged and kissed me while Reagan sat on bed and looked at me as if she were saying "how long are you going to make me wait till you put your cock in my mouth" from that moment on I Swear our eyes never left each others. Of all the providers Ive seen, she was the most intense. I'm sure it has a lot to do with timing but she was a fucking fire cracker and Ill never forget the experience. Just one more example; I remember Ann giving me head, something she is very talented and enthusiastic at, while I laid on my back on the bed and Reagan straddled my face until she came then she kneeled down beside me and held my head in her hands and DFK me like we were high school sweethearts she would kiss my neck and whisper the nastiest shit I've ever been told in my ear. Fucking insanely hot. I'll leave it up to your imagination but I'll tell you that it involved how pissed she would be if I let "Ann" have her cum. One of the hottest women I've ever been with and I'll just say that I don't hobby because I have too. Only seen Reagan Love once so I'm not sure if this is an everyday thing or If she is ymmv but for my money she is the fucking bomb!!! Originally Posted by Lowboy77
Dude, Reagan has visited Houston several times, and has been on my radar well early on. I haven't met her. Maybe I will one day. You are one lucky man!
It was a recent one for me, I was asked not to review. This lady was like no other provider I have met. Very passionate, and considerably more intimate than others. She liked to kiss deep, and constantly with hands all over me. She wasn't like any other GFE experience I've had, it was just GF.
It was a recent one for me, I was asked not to review. This lady was like no other provider I have met. Very passionate, and considerably more intimate than others. She liked to kiss deep, and constantly with hands all over me. She wasn't like any other GFE experience I've had, it was just GF. Originally Posted by rockerrick
That's not fair. I can understand the "no review" but not the no ID.
That's not fair. I can understand the "no review" but not the no ID. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Sorry the lady asked to keep the circle small, doesn't wish to have more clientele.
Sorry the lady asked to keep the circle small, doesn't wish to have more clientele. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Knowing my YMMV index, passion for me would be out of the question.
This past Christmas time, I spent 24 hours with my atf. The sex is always awesome but this particular night raised the bar like no other night we had before.
The kissing was extra passionate, the sex was heart racing, all out sweat wars. I don't know what caused it but perhaps we were both in the Christmas mood of giving
Oh my goodness, I have to think about this one for a little while, My MOST passionate session? Why I have had a lot of them. I will think and write something later. Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
Yeah make up something good like all the rest. my most passionate encounters have always been with women whom I've met unexpectedly.
As acp5762 wrote, I have had similar experiences with the unexpected woman although they are infrequent which makes them very special. My most passionate encounter happened not too long ago and goes something like this:

In my case, it was non-hobby related. Recently, I ran into an old girlfriend from college that I had not seen in at least 30 years. We decided to meet for dinner since we are both single now and it was the end of a long day for both of us. Over dinner we talked about the past and the present while letting one thing lead to another, and we ended up at her place after a couple of bottles of a very good Claret and an excellent repast.

After she got showered/changed and I showered/changed, we sat in her living room with soft music going, candles and talked. A song we used to listen to came on and we decided to dance to it -- slow dance that is. SOOOO we danced... and we danced... and we danced some more then we started kissing, groping and after neither of us could take it anymore, we literally ripped each other’s clothes off in a fit of passion. I have never felt that way before even with my ex-wife when she and I were first dating. The ex-gf and I made a lot of noise that night and laughed afterwards because that was what we used to do. It was like that Dan Fogelberg song Same Old Lang Syne except we did find a bar, dinner and had the time of our lives. The years have been very good to her and this old fart was given a reprieve by Father Time.

I am still amazed that we ran into each other and that we had sex like we were still that young. In her case, it was as if time had not passed and she was as beautiful as she was when she was in her early twenties and still very, very limber. The whole experience was incredible and my lil guy hurt for days after from all the activity!!