GFE to PSE upgrade, is it worth it?

I have always wanted a PSE experience, and I learned recently from my ATF that she's upgraded her menu from GFE to PSE, which I was excited about. In my time as a hobbyist, I've only had one provider who did BBBJTC, CIM and swallow but no FS. Ever since then, I've always sought out other providers who gave such services but had very little luck since I was lurking craigslist back in the day and BP till most recently, and you know you get those young providers who want the quick pop and go type deal.

Well now that my ATF is now offering everything I want in a provider, I am excited to jump on the offer, but the rates are now more than double the GFE rate. I know I want to do it at least once, but the asking price is feeling very steep to me. It's more than I can afford. Is this worth it? Hobbyists, what do you think is a worthwhile upgrade and how much more would you shelf out? Providers, how do you feel about upgrading your menu, and how do you go about adjusting your price accordingly?
You are the only one that can make that decision. I have done it. Sometimes I am glad and sometimes I regret it. If you can spring for it and it is one of your bucket list items, go for it!
Chipper is right. The client will have to decide whether or not it is worth it...and you won't know the answer to that question until AFTER you have parted ways with your cash. My advice, take it for what it's worth (you're getting it for free), talk to the provider and let her know that you are apprehensive. She may put you at ease and give you a taste of what's to come if you pay the full price of admission. For me, PSE is where it's at. BBBJNQNS, Greek, MSOG, and so on are menu items that don't come along very often in "real life," let alone all on the same plate. Spend the cash, live out a fantasy, and make an informed decision about whether or not you want to continue paying for the upgrade.

If you don't mind me asking, who is your favorite provider...the one with the newly expanded menu? Is she on eccie?

Good luck and have FUN!
Just find an all inclusive provider. There are many out there. Then as long as she is prepared then go for it.
Someone explain to me why everything on menu is not at advertised rate. I mean... if i dont like something, im not going to upsell and fake it like i do. Everyone on my menu is something i enjoy doing...

So... if they upsell does that mean they dont like doing it.. and if so.. would u want to do that will someone who is faking the enjoyment?
Ok that just proved my point.
Someone explain to me why everything on menu is not at advertised rate. I mean... if i dont like something, im not going to upsell and fake it like i do. Everyone on my menu is something i enjoy doing...

So... if they upsell does that mean they dont like doing it.. and if so.. would u want to do that will someone who is faking the enjoyment? Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I whole heartedly agree. There's always a catch to some esxtent. She might upgrade from BBBJ to CIMNQNS....but she won't swallow the first big nutt........

She might offer greek at her pse rate.......but since you couldn't fit her preferred size she can't do it today........still gotta pay though for the attempt........

She might upgrade from CBJ to BBBJ but she won't provide suction during the BBBJ.

Everytime there is a rate difference attached to an extra act....its always a catch.

I experience this the same way when I book overnights. Because I'm young and have a strong affinity for sex, sometimes ladies with advertised rates add on or tack on a few hundred because I actually want 3 to 5 bells at intermittent times during a twelve hour appointment. Sometimes I don't want to dinner date or go out, and I want a homely fuckfest of an overnight. Their excuse was because I might wanna fuck her more than twice (once that night and once in the morning) she had to upcharge her rate to better accommodate me. That's just a taletale sign to me she can't accommodate me anyway.
Thank God GFE usually runs about a buck less/ hour! I'm over 50, MSOG are VERY rare, and I would much rather receive long passionate kisses from a gorgeous woman during play than go greek. Besides, BBBJNQNS isn't necessarily off the GFE menu. That deserves a big "thank you" to the ladies who enjoy the activity. The answer for me is "NO" (IMHO).
Huh, I include CIM as part of the experience. I just consider myself GFE though so this is a bit confusing I really don't get what PSE is. I don't do greek but that's about it.
I agree with Lacy. Providers should provide ALL the services they enjoy providing at one advertised all inclusive rate. If you are engaged in some heated passionate lovemaking with a provider, you and she should know ahead what she enjoys and what you enjoy and not have to get into some menu discussion with various donations in the middle of the session. You need to go see providers who provide what you enjoy for the donation you can afford without concerns about requesting more for a higher donation. I dont consider BBBJTCNQNS to be PSE and it may be offered by providers because the provider enjoys it even if she is not full GFE. Some gals may swallow who dont enjoy kissing.
she won't swallow the first big nutt........

She might offer greek but since you couldn't fit her preferred size she can't do it today........still gotta pay though for the attempt.

overnights - Because I'm young and have a strong affinity for sex, sometimes ladies with advertised rates add on or tack on a few hundred because I actually want 3 to 5 bells at intermittent times during a twelve hour appointment. Their excuse was because I might wanna fuck her more than twice (once that night and once in the morning). Originally Posted by gimme_that
You're YOUNG, HUNG, and FULL of CUM...Pay for it and be damn glad you have the opportunity! As for me...I'm just jealous!
Okay, this begs the question. Please define PSE. Most of the providers I am with all offer MSOG, BBBJ, FS, etc, etc, etc. These providers hardly would call their sessions PSE. I've even run across some providers who offer Greek and don't consider themselves PSE. From past discussions, it isn't the activities that define the experience, it is the attitude. To be honest, I would shy away from providers who claim to be PSE because I see it as a marketing tool to charge more for the same amount of service most GFE providers offer.
I'm thinking more so when I'm seeking pse its more enthusiasm of the session as I'm never much into greek unless she wants it. I still want gfe type experience with kissing and cuddling and massage, I just want her to have a good energy level for the pse part..
Agreed I would like to here everyones ideals one the difference in GFE and PSE??? I always want the kissing and touching, but I also like to take things to the edge. I offer BBBJNQNS CIM and FS, but I also offer prostate stimuli and strap on play as well as role playing.....Does this make me NOT GFE, or ALL THE ABOVE? What are our showcases for with the list of our services.....if not to let you know what we enjoy and our donation rates?
Agreed I would like to here everyones ideals one the difference in GFE and PSE??? I always want the kissing and touching, but I also like to take things to the edge. I offer BBBJNQNS CIM and FS, but I also offer prostate stimuli and strap on play as well as role playing.....Does this make me NOT GFE, or ALL THE ABOVE? What are our showcases for with the list of our services.....if not to let you know what we enjoy and our donation rates? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I think you can call this "SUPER AWESOME GFE" it's like the GFE experience plus you do all the freaky naughty stuff their real SO's would never allow.

I always thought PSE was Ass Ramming, blowing bubbles with sperm, a girl riding you like a jackhammer on speed, fucking her upside with her feet behind her head humming god bless America- throw a fake mustache and a pizza box in there.