GENIUSMAN Post 100th Review!

That’s GENIUSMAN Post 100th Review! Who is going to post a picture in his review? LOL

G man has been here forever. #1 poster and a MOD to boot! Now I don't want to say G man is old, but I think his first review was a Newbie named Rahab!

Here is G man hold the ECCIE rule book back in the day! There was only one rule back then.

"Thou shall not fuck thy neighbor’s wife (While he is home!)

How about we all say congrats to the G man!

wooohoooooooo Genuisman....you da man!

quote=="Thou shall not fuck thy neighbor’s wife (While he is home!)

You guys are awsome! I have been stuck at 35 for 6 months. I will post a review of my ATF next week just to get off 35.
Congrats GENIUSMAN! Spectacular review.

And, here's another 100th review (it's from SL): http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=401583

Hats off to you two! That is very, very impressive! No doubt, you have had your "battles" along the way, jealousy, envy, outting attempts, threats, but mostly, you've enjoyed some of the finest and most beautiful women this hobby has to offer!
You guys are awsome! I have been stuck at 35 for 6 months. I will post a review of my ATF next week just to get off 35. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
FNF then you'll be at THIRTY SEX! That sounds much better!

Congrats GENIUSMAN! Spectacular review.

And, here's another 100th review (it's from SL): http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=401583

Hats off to you two! That is very, very impressive! No doubt, you have had your "battles" along the way, jealousy, envy, outting attempts, threats, but mostly, you've enjoyed some of the finest and most beautiful women this hobby has to offer! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Thanks Mijo!
Thanks SL, There's another review coming on wednesday
Thanks SL, There's another review coming on wednesday Originally Posted by geniusman
Thanks G man. And thank you for the wonderful land mark 100th review. You set the standard for reviews!
Gman ..you man whore you lol
That's a lot of Pussy Gman You dawg you lol

who posts pics on a geniusman review?

Happy 100th
That Would Be Me! LOL