Southwest Austin?

Any providers with an incall in the SW part of town? Oak Hill to Bee Cave and south Lake Travis area. Doesn't seem to be many convenient "incalls" for a quick romp - especially over the weekend. Send me a message if you are out there!
I'm usually available on the weekend with a bit of notice. My incall is in South Austin, about 5 min from Oak Hill. I also know of a few well-reviewed providers looking into making the move South.
Wow - 5min from Oak Hill. Hello neighbor! I work in the SW Austin / Oak Hill area.

That's certainly better than the incall I went to a couple weeks ago on N Lamar way North, North of 183 - I didn't realize that was still Austin :-)
Wow - 5min from Oak Hill. Hello neighbor! I work in the SW Austin / Oak Hill area.

That's certainly better than the incall I went to a couple weeks ago on N Lamar way North, North of 183 - I didn't realize that was still Austin :-) Originally Posted by gr8fultx
amen! I think North Austin is way overrated IMO as far as a great incall location. always stuck in traffic on 183 pretty much anytime after 200pm. No way, would I do an incall appt on a friday at that part of town
I'm in SW Austin, Circle C West, if you're ever in the mood for FBSM.