question about spinners! and REP

question for alll....
thanks for takin the time to read this, just a quick question, what exactly does the quote"spinner" classify you as? Height/weight requirements? Not that new to the industry but illness caused a weight loss/ droppd to 88 pds. Im now at 100. IM eating everything, but working out so the six paac is more defined....Is this sumthing u men are interested in? after all its our bodys of interested, as half our faces are blurred. Before illness i was 110 and still called a spinner, so guys at 5'1 what weight is it , do u consider "spinner" what i am known for. Is this athletic built or spinner when you have a six paac and muscle def but low weight and stand low? My weight gain plain is workin and i need to kno when to stop...not lookin for dr phil jus need sum advice on "spinners".

Figured id throw this in, i was sick for a few months, and fell behind on some appts. Lease was up on incall so i seen only well trusted customers to my home. So i apologize for all the delays in response and not getting bak to everyone. Men, please note i am known for my accomadating,layed back ways and drama free...Please dont take it too offense if u never get a "date"or reply back from me. SOmetimes this means ive black listed you, and dont want to see or talk to u.I dont like slander when i cant defend myself. ANd remember , 2 sides to every story so there is prob a bigger issue on the other side. I dont kno where to defend myself so figured id mention it here. We as providers deal with ALOT and its my no means easy tho i love my job when i meet u true gentlemen not someone who pays 200 and takes 3 hours of your time, and u dont have the heart to say "get the fuk out" . If anyone has a prob with me, or questons feel free to email me, i will answer honestly- i deserve my good reputation as i go out my way to make sure my clients are satisfied.
dawnmc00@gmail.com
Katrina, there's no doubt in my mind that you could ever NOT be a spinner. Keep gaining weight, keep getting healthier, and stop when you feel normal again. <3
katrina, your weight is your weight; your body will tell you what size you need to be, what is healthy for someone else is not necessarily healthy for you; don't get too hung up on the "spinner" label" and try to categorize yourself into a mold; if you are happy and healthy and having fun, the men will come a'callin'.
Hey Woody! I think you might have misunderstood what she was saying.......read it again, man!
I did and I omitted my post, mis read for sure, my apologies!

Sorry Liv I read too damn fast.
Katrina: Your weight is fine. You are fine! Don't sweat it.
question for alll....
thanks for takin the time to read this, just a quick question, what exactly does the quote"spinner" classify you as? Height/weight requirements? Not that new to the industry but illness caused a weight loss/ droppd to 88 pds. Im now at 100. IM eating everything, but working out so the six paac is more defined....Is this sumthing u men are interested in? after all its our bodys of interested, as half our faces are blurred. Before illness i was 110 and still called a spinner, so guys at 5'1 what weight is it , do u consider "spinner" what i am known for. Is this athletic built or spinner when you have a six paac and muscle def but low weight and stand low? My weight gain plain is workin and i need to kno when to stop...not lookin for dr phil jus need sum advice on "spinners".

Figured id throw this in, i was sick for a few months, and fell behind on some appts. Lease was up on incall so i seen only well trusted customers to my home. So i apologize for all the delays in response and not getting bak to everyone. Men, please note i am known for my accomadating,layed back ways and drama free...Please dont take it too offense if u never get a "date"or reply back from me. SOmetimes this means ive black listed you, and dont want to see or talk to u.I dont like slander when i cant defend myself. ANd remember , 2 sides to every story so there is prob a bigger issue on the other side. I dont kno where to defend myself so figured id mention it here. We as providers deal with ALOT and its my no means easy tho i love my job when i meet u true gentlemen not someone who pays 200 and takes 3 hours of your time, and u dont have the heart to say "get the fuk out" . If anyone has a prob with me, or questons feel free to email me, i will answer honestly- i deserve my good reputation as i go out my way to make sure my clients are satisfied.
dawnmc00@gmail.com Originally Posted by KinkyKatrina

I think I need an interpreter!
My idea of a spinner = no more than 120lbs.... no taller than 5'5"... and spinners are very low body fat.

- my 2 cents -

LF
Katrina babe, you are definitely a spinner. I spun you around a couple of times. LOL
Trust me... being a "spinner" is just as much about what kind of spinning you can do! (lol)

~~Casey
imho a spinner that's 5'1" probably has a weight of less than 110. Regarding your other comments. Even though the face is blurred, it's shown well enough to to see your are quite attractive. I like spinners. I also like taller hwp women. It's more than physique for me.

If we meet, enjoy time together, and spend more than planned, I will p4p the additional time.

Just get a healthy weight on you.
thanks guys for the output.....