Sexy Secretary....

I got an email today from Twin Peaks. Tomorrow is sexy secretary dress up day there....

Just fyi...
Both locations?
Shit, let me check.....

The email doesn't say, they have locations all over Texas. I am assuming it is all of them!
I wondered where my secretaries disappeared to on Tuesdays..........
No way it can be as good as the lingerie days 2 weeks before Valentines.......that was HOT!!! lol
Both locations? Originally Posted by OldSarge
Yes, both locations. I am going to lunch at the south branch tomorrow!!
Might want to check the date. It's actually on Wednesday the 21st which is officially Admin Professionals day anyway. If you're on facebook you can friend both the RR and South Austin locations for all the latest updates. I believe the girls were wearing "baseball" type outfits today or something. Hell, you can friend all the strip clubs too.
They need to do body painting day...
They need to do body painting day... Originally Posted by rekcaSxT

Damn, I wonder if I could pass for Picasso???? It would be worth a try.
If they ever do body paint day, I want 10% of the proceeds...
Went to lunch up at the RR location today (ladies are wearing these outfits through this Friday the 23rd), and I'd have to say that the owner of these restaurants is a GD genius! LOL!

So is Twin Peaks considered an SOB? If not, I sometimes think it should be after seeing these outfits and of course the great 10 Days of Lingerie they put on in February.

I don't have ANY experience in this sort of thing, but for some reason I've always thought that breast-aurants like this place are fertile ground for sugar babies. Am I wrong in making that assumption?
I too had lunch at the RR location. My god, the secretariy look is so hot. I am actively trying to get one of the gals to become a sugar baby. Alas, lots of tips but no dice yet.
I would have to agree that lingerie days were hot.. Went to watch the UFC with some friends and needless to say we had a hard time staying focused on the fights.
The waitress at the table in front of us was a super hott spinner in sexy lingerie.. Actually didn't mind that she was on that table instead ours because she was kinda short and every time she came over to refill their drinks she had to tiptoe and bend over a little right in front of us so we got lots good views of that nice little ass