What to do when a provider goes crazy and makes threats (all via tons of unwanted text messages) while spewing out lies about you?

I was going to let this go but after being bombarded with too many unwanted text messages from a crazy provider named Kinky Katrina...

I'm curious on what does one do when a provider starts going crazy on you and starts sending nonsensical texts to you as well as making threats and trying to get me banned?

Today I've got several texts from Kinky Katrina about some something that someone posted about her calling her a bitch and the “c” word which I never use (I have all texts on my phone and will be providing them to the mods).

Her last text states that she got me banned from P4 (which I was never a member of) and states that she's working on getting me banned from eccie.
She states that, in my texts on my texts to her, I have threatened "outing" her which, besides crazy, it is also untrue. What's my motivation to do that?

Here’s the excerpt from my phone:
The contents of private communications, i.e. email, PM, text, are not to be posted on the board. ......... tc2
Very soon is now: I'm starting this thread.

Well, if eccie is going to ban me based on only input of a crazy woman, I don’t want to be associated with it either. I was hobbying before eccie and will continue to do so until I decide to stop. But I’m giving it the benefit of the doubt.

Right now I am working on extracting all the nearly 20 text messages that she sent me to the mods so they can analyze and let me know what's the correct procedure to follow of if a thread it is all that’s needed.
I had moved on from her because she became too much drama and not worth it but this is getting a little to annoying.
I have seen many other providers and have good references and never had a problem.

I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s gone through this. Don’t take my word for it. Research the threads and you will find out more about it.

Anyone who wants to see her texts messages to me can hit me up on PM.
This is the first post on this issue and I will be working with the mods on how to better approach this issue.

There's a lot more about this and as we know there are always 3 sides to every story. I'm going to let the text messages be the 3rd side.

Knav.
Knav..
Ur takin this to a whole new level and u kno i have the txt to prove this, now im not one to talk unkind to ppl and its not my rep but if u have not figured out why i have not wanted to see u in over a month and dodge ur annoyin txt and calls is because your nasty. Sorry i said it, There are things in our sessions im not comfortable with , eexp, all that deep deep kissing and licking my face and ears YUK! plus no gum. BE POLITE! 2ndly u c me so much I bein the "crazy bitch" i lowerd your rate to 200 dollars and u took up hours of my time. U never knew when to leave. Ur obsessed,its obvious, ur on every review , post, u name it on my name. The things u say, the conversations , u kno y i dont answer, cuz i dont have a hour to talk to u. Now are u goin to honestly sit here as hot headed as u r and i have proof and saved all those nice txts as well to turn over and say i provoked this. Who else in austin has complained,please come forth, i go out of my way to accomodate everryone, and im sorry if i recieve alot of email and cant see everyone but i do my best to reply to everyone! Man up KNAV , admit u threatened me, admit turning over ads, im glad u txt me the smiley face tonight, this way we can really find out who the crazy one is. Stocking u? i can forward ur request, how is that stocking U?ur tryin to see me, im avoiding u...makes no sense to make that up. Rather i get banned or not, my clients will have my info and there are uther boards, I cant help ur heart gets in the way of business but there are alot of nice guys out there that we as "providers"kno better than to get into. Its nothing personal, and i have a prob takin money from someone twice a week when he told me himself he lives on a budget , so yes i ended those sesssions with u.....LADYS what do u do when a client cant except this is business??

O and then to seriously call me a crack head over a illness i have no control over. U live on a liquid diet for a few months, maybe ur stomach will get in shape but fyi, im goin great gaining my weight back, few pds bak to norm! but sweet of u to make fun of my situation (acute at that) . Shows your character. as far as those txt messages, take them to the moderator so they can see them from my number- dont be sending faultys, its what i have to do.
psssss....i can forward those txts as well if this works for him...Meanwhile guys im goin offair over the threats and cant have links.....but for appt request you can still email at dawnmc00@gmail.com, i have a private showcase someone doesnt kno.
I have no idea what this thread is about but I just had to tell anybody who cared to listen: Holy Titties, Batman, Kinky Katrina's showcase is HOT. I mean HOTTTTTTT. Some girls are so hot that they just leave broken heart after broken heart in their wake.........Oh how empires have fallen over the desire of a Woman. Kinky Katrina, if her pictures are accurate, can treat me like dirt all day long. Pm me for my number, honey, I'd love any kind of attention you give me, just don't forget my name!
GOOODNIGHT!!!!! I NEVER GET HEADACHES BUT AFTER READING THAT.
CHILDREN.

this is one reason i try not to see under 30. and someone should have picked his battles a little more wisely. sorry your a man. i guess in this case a wuss. KK learn to speel please.

peace out.
refman
  • Mokoa
  • 04-20-2010, 12:12 AM
Better throw up the warning now...

Knav..
Ur takin this to a whole new level and u kno i have the txt to prove this, now im not one to talk unkind to ppl and its not my rep but if u have not figured out why i have not wanted to see u in over a month and dodge ur annoyin txt and calls is because your nasty. Sorry i said it, There are things in our sessions im not comfortable with , eexp, all that deep deep kissing and licking my face and ears YUK! plus no gum. BE POLITE! 2ndly u c me so much I bein the "crazy bitch" i lowerd your rate to 200 dollars and u took up hours of my time. U never knew when to leave. Ur obsessed,its obvious, ur on every review , post, u name it on my name. The things u say, the conversations , u kno y i dont answer, cuz i dont have a hour to talk to u. Now are u goin to honestly sit here as hot headed as u r and i have proof and saved all those nice txts as well to turn over and say i provoked this. Who else in austin has complained,please come forth, i go out of my way to accomodate everryone, and im sorry if i recieve alot of email and cant see everyone but i do my best to reply to everyone! Man up KNAV , admit u threatened me, admit turning over ads, im glad u txt me the smiley face tonight, this way we can really find out who the crazy one is. Stocking u? i can forward ur request, how is that stocking U?ur tryin to see me, im avoiding u...makes no sense to make that up. Rather i get banned or not, my clients will have my info and there are uther boards, I cant help ur heart gets in the way of business but there are alot of nice guys out there that we as "providers"kno better than to get into. Its nothing personal, and i have a prob takin money from someone twice a week when he told me himself he lives on a budget , so yes i ended those sesssions with u.....LADYS what do u do when a client cant except this is business??

O and then to seriously call me a crack head over a illness i have no control over. U live on a liquid diet for a few months, maybe ur stomach will get in shape but fyi, im goin great gaining my weight back, few pds bak to norm! but sweet of u to make fun of my situation (acute at that) . Shows your character. as far as those txt messages, take them to the moderator so they can see them from my number- dont be sending faultys, its what i have to do. Originally Posted by KinkyKatrina
Funny how you changed your tone from the txt messages you've been sending me for about a month now.
If you didn't want to see me after the 4th time you did, you should have not txt me asking me if I wanted another appointment.

I know what txts you have from me but I doubt you remember the txts I have from you. I'm not worry about my txts that's why I started this thread. I'll let the mods review the txts and will respect their opinion.

The text msgs and PMs(all of them) you sent me will prove differently thant what you have written above. They were nasty and did sound like a crackhead was texting me. Sick people don't do that. Nice try using sickness to gain sympathy. Very manipulative.

Everthing you wrote is just more BS on top of all the BS you throw out there. The truth is the truth and I'm not worry. You never lowered your rate for me for 200. Why would you if I'm so nasty? I know! Just more BS from you. I have money to spend. I also never even kissed you. You are a smoker and I don't care for the tast of smoke. I never spent more than 1hr with you except when you took me to your place (your wish not mine) because you couldn't manage your time and was late for the appointment.
Then I had to spend time listening to your BS and excuses before the session. I was patient then but after you stalking me via txt and PM, I had enough of your crap and people need to know what you really are. You talk about being polite but you wouldn't kow what that means if bit you in the ass. There I said it!
Don't ask for something you are not able to give.

You can spew out whatever BS you want. It doesn't bother me because I've seen and will continue seeing other providers who are way better and more professional than you.

People can search for you in Houston and Austin forums and they will find that you are not all that you claim to be.

People need to know who they are dealing with.
If any provider wants to belive you, that's fine with me because I'm not here to gain sympathy. All I want is to let the hobbyists in every site I belong to know how unprofessional you really are.
If you can get your shit together, don't bring it to my door. I don't want to have anything to do with you and wish good luck to those who do.

I'm taking my issue, txt msgs and PM records to the Mods.

I did put up with your tardness, NCNS and some of your BS but...

Sending unwanted texts and PMs to me was and still is unacceptable.

STOP SENDING ME YOUR NASTY TEXTS AND PMS!!!!
IMMEDIATELY!!!!
jus for u
taylor,

thanx sweetie! ur showcase is as well..question for u about thurs, will u pm me?

I have no idea what this thread is about but I just had to tell anybody who cared to listen: Holy Titties, Batman, Kinky Katrina's showcase is HOT. I mean HOTTTTTTT. Some girls are so hot that they just leave broken heart after broken heart in their wake.........Oh how empires have fallen over the desire of a Woman. Kinky Katrina, if her pictures are accurate, can treat me like dirt all day long. Pm me for my number, honey, I'd love any kind of attention you give me, just don't forget my name! Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
ok i PMd u...
Here's more BS from her. I never outted her to her apts! WTF???
I continue to insist, for those who haven't got what this thread is about yet, that this is about a crazy, nonsensical, psyco provider that keeps sending me unwanted text messages and PMs.
This thread wouldn't even exist if she had left me alone as I had asked.

Taylor: Do your research before getting involved with her. That's all I'm saying.
People please keep off board issues OFF board.