not even close!

Pardon me while I vent some steam :-)

There you are, guys. On your back, and some impatient xxxxx is giving you oral, or hj, or maybe she's doing cowgirl. She stops what she is doing and utters those words we love to hear: "are you getting close? are you cumming? are you ready to cum?" UUUGGGGHHHH ! I hate that. It totaly kills the mood. In fact, the surest way of NOT getting me to cum is to ask me if I'm getting ready to cum. I cant explain the problem. Maybe I'm tired, maybe I had a bad day at work, maybe I had one vodka bottle too many, maybe you suck at sucking (not everyone can be Infamous BJ !). Whatever the case, if your mouth/hand is getting tired, try doing something different. A man wants to be with a provider her enjoys her work, and we all have our less-than-perfect days.

Thankyou for listening.
My Usual answer...
Nope.. and now that you mention it.. I'm not going to..
At that point I get up and get dressed and leave...
I expect it from a $20 in the car BJ from a girl on the street..
But from someone claiming GFE Service ? Oh Hell NO..
I have never had a GF ask if I was going to or ready to cum..
I have the same problem! If I'm with a date, and he starts asking/telling me to come, completely kills it for me. I feel pressured and can't relax after that. I thought it was just me...
Hey why didn't you share your vodka with me...just greedy........hehehe

Nope i don't like the "are you cumming either", come to think of it i don't want to know when you cum either. Just enjoy! No words needed, your actions tell me everything i need to know.
Powers down the life force faster then a kick in the nuts...
Just reply with, "I haven't cum in over 5 years" and keep going.
LMAO slowmover. that's funny
haha

personally.....i can rarely even cum from a bj so I always try to gauge when she is getting tired of it. It seems my goal to find a girl who can go long long periods of time for a bj...i still wouldnt cum but just like a really long one.
My Usual answer...
Nope.. and now that you mention it.. I'm not going to..
At that point I get up and get dressed and leave...
I expect it from a $20 in the car BJ from a girl on the street..
But from someone claiming GFE Service ? Oh Hell NO..
I have never had a GF ask if I was going to or ready to cum.. Originally Posted by DFWRaven
These responses seem a little harsh.

Of course, it's always annoying as hell when you've enjoying the company of a man immensely, you're dripping with sweat and you're red down to your chest area and flushed with pleasure and he says, "Please wait a little bit longer before faking it, o.k."?

Mood kill.

As far as never having a girlfriend "ask", what type of girls have you been dating? Jeez. That question doesn't seem all that out of bounds if she's starting to get tired or you've been at it for a long time. Or she could be a little inexperienced overall.

Elisabeth
ROTLMAO!!!!!
one that used to get me [but doesnt really zap the mood any more] was when a woman said "f*ck me! f*ck me!" i used to immediately think "like i'm not doing so ?!?!?!" but learned to realized it was just her way of saying "yeah baby!!!"

one that did kill the mood for me was when one provider loudly said after lil delites erupted in the cover "what the f*ck? what did you do that for??" and i thought "like i'm not supposed to do that ?!?!?!"
GarlandB, yes that's bad but beats the hell out of the words I fear most, "Is it in yet?"