Best

• Perf
  • 05-14-2010, 07:15 PM
Who has the tightest?
Who is the best lay?
New here, looking to find one and eventually only one.
*bangs head against wall*
Perf,
May I provide some assistance? These questions will not field any answers that you are looking for. They have been asked many times and the answers generally state that we all have different likes and dislikes.

Who's the tightest? - If you are hung like a horse, they are all tight. If hung like a field mouse, you may not find any ladies to fit your equipment.
The best? - Do you like them to file their nails and watch Oprah while in Doggie, or do you prefer a lady that hangs from the ceiling fan with a can of cheese whiz?

We DON'T KNOW what you like.

I hope this helps.
*bangs head against wall*
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan

LOL Poor Hotlips! This explains the headaches.

Perf
You might actually get a few replies to your question, however these "Best" requests get old...plus they are really subjective. I know it's an exciting world out there with so many beautiful ladies. Research and pick you one out. Do a review and contribute to the group. Get private access so you can see details in the reviews and read the Men's Private Lounge discussions...which is really where these kind of posts are better discussed. You'll find you a winner. Good luck.
This reminds me of a thread I started back on the A....I had to go find it and quote it lol

So Perf, here is your answer:

Threads that me and probably hundreds of other people on this site are f-ing sick of!

Thread type Who has the best xxxx? Who is the best at xxxx? Who is the prettiest? yada yada

Response Nofuckingbody! One man's trash is another man's treasure. What blows his hole may not blow yours. What gets him off may just gross you out. Each man has his own preferences and disgusts. YOU are here for a reason. Find a few chicks, spend a few bucks, fuck a few holes, THEN FIND YOUR OWN GOT DAMNED BEST AT WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, k?
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
It's in the eye of the beholder...
It's in the eye of the beholder... Originally Posted by Int3rested
Most of the girls I have talked with don't like it in the eye.

Torito
Aye..captain...most.
It's in the eye of the beholder... Originally Posted by Int3rested
More likely,

It's in the eye of the beer holder.

Or the white knight.

Or the pimp.

Or the promoter.

Or the shill.

Or the "manager".
More likely,

It's in the eye of the beer holder.

Or the white knight.

Or the pimp.

Or the promoter.

Or the shill.

Or the "manager". Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Or the douchebag that completely highjacks threads for no good reason other than he got fucked sometime in his miserable hobby life.

party on garth!

JPdM
.....The best? - Do you like them to file their nails and watch Oprah while in Doggie, or do you prefer a lady that hangs from the ceiling fan with a can of cheese whiz? Originally Posted by CoHorn
LOL... I'm just picturing these two scenarios. From the reviews, both types are out there (to some degree) and many more. Those who sought them out had a good time.

Now turn off the TV & fan and pass the Cheese Whiz.
Hotlips we love your post!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Perf
  • 05-15-2010, 09:00 AM
Well I am looking to spend one day a week with someone but want the best.
Well I am looking to spend one day a week with someone but want the best. Originally Posted by Perf
You're not very smart, are you?

Please reread all that some very fine folks have written. They have suggested that you read reviews, find someone whose personality will appeal to you and you like the body and the "jazz" and go from there.

Others cannot make this decision for you.

Good luck.

Seriously. Good luck!

Elisabeth
The provider whose best is the one your with.