I see that BBW

Hello Gentlemen.. I see that alot of you do not care for the healthier more satisifying ladies.. You never know what you may be missing. I will say that being healthy myself is one thing other than just plain disgusting big.. I have seen big and I to would think twice.. Just a little food for thought. We bigger ladies know how to please also...
"satisifying" is a matter of opinion and perception.. just like you have what you like and prefer in life.. the guys aka customers are entitled to without judgement of their opinions and likes and dislikes of the ladies they may chose to spend their money on..

No one has ever said a bbw doesn't know how to please.. no one has said they are less satisifying for and here is the key word..THE GUYS THAT ENJOY BBW'S..

plenty of clients will see bigger girls.. hell being a bbw myself I have seen guys that are sworn to only see smaller girls.. but some for whatever reason..be it service or menu item have seen me..

If i spent time worrying about all the guys NOT into big girls.. i would have no time to take care of the clients that are into big girls..

in the end.. the gentlemen.. aka CUSTOMERS.. are entitled to their likes and preferences without judgement from the ladies they chose not to see
Thanks.. I was not worrying about not being seen as I have plenty who love healthier ladies.. I had a gentlemen ask me why it is hard to see a bbw. For me it is great.. I will never judge any client as I love them all..
so then why the post?
In general the term "healthy" means NOT being overweight. Not sure what you are getting at by implying that you are more healthy than others because you ARE overweight.
Rather than passive-aggressively attacking those of us who are apparently less healthy and less satisfying than you, why don't you work on getting verified so you can post ads, and getting a showcase so that you can show all of your potential clients just how beautiful you are? It is likely to do you a lot more good, hun.
I don't know if it is by accident, coincidence, or design, but whn I review my sex life, some of the best sex encouners I've ever had (both civilian and hobby) were with 'ladies with curves' to put it nicely. Peraps they have to rely more on talent than looks, or perhaps a greater desire to please. Dont know, dont care, I just accept it and enjoy the (well cusioned) ride. Ever seen those classic greek statues and sculptures? Those women would be considered fat by today's anorexic standards. I find them beautiful. Gotta love them greek(s). Real women are supposed to be soft and squishy and have curves. If I wanted to hold hard muscles in my arms, I'd date men. Let's hear it for REAL women ! I wanna bury my head between your love pillows. I just wanna love ou, hug you, squezze you, and eat you up! I wann lose myself inside you!

If you'll please excuse me, I have to go take a cold shower...
Rather than passive-aggressively attacking those of us who are apparently less healthy and less satisfying than you, why don't you work on getting verified so you can post ads, and getting a showcase so that you can show all of your potential clients just how beautiful you are? It is likely to do you a lot more good, hun. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
TB - Well said... and YOU ARE HOT!
WALDT. Especially in the hobby.

What you may be looking at are reviews only but that is deceptive.

As a carryover from ASPD, it seems most guys are still afraid to post reviews of the plus sized ladies. On ASPD, the review would be followed with rude comments about how so and so felt they could pick up a bigger girl at any bar so why pay? How they'd never pay for a session with anyone that big. Yada, Yada, Yada.

The best thing a gal in here can do is to be honest about her body. IF a guy is into thin girls than fake or altered photos will result in scorched earth type reviews whereas honest ads and photos will keep you busy because there are a LOT of guys who love girls with more meat on them.

Try not to get yourself into a turf war with the TOAS types or the guys who love them. It is drama you won't need if your services are good and you are honest about your body.
A girls size does not have a direct correlation with satisfaction.
I wouldn't say spinners are better than bbw or the other way around. Everyone likes different things, and for every body type out there, there is a group of gentlemen who will worship your body, so just be confident in YOU!

We are all beautiful, truly!
A girls size does not have a direct correlation with satisfaction.
I wouldn't say spinners are better than bbw or the other way around. Everyone likes different things, and for every body type out there, there is a group of gentlemen who will worship your body, so just be confident in YOU!

We are all beautiful, truly! Originally Posted by JamieYoung

WALDT. Jaime is a great example of a woman who is great to visit with regardless. I've had 2 great visits with Jaime.
WALDT. Jaime is a great example of a woman who is great to visit with regardless. I've had 2 great visits with Jaime. Originally Posted by fun.time.hobbyist
+1!
No matter what your size is, CONFIDENCE oozes sexiness!
If a BBW had the choice between humping a penniless Brad Pitt clone and my ugly ass holding out a couple bennies. Which do ya think she would choose?

Fat vs. skinny, dark vs. light, tall vs. short. Seems all these topics have been beat to death.

Let's discuss real issues....namely pussy.
Good morning, Campers....

SweetRobin, Darling,I am sure you are a wonderful girl... And a wonderful experience...

But this is what we call a "look at me!" thread.... Or a subtle ad...

Try and keep this info to your ads.

Thanks,
PPE