Is it really slow??

I keep hearing from providers that the DFW hobby market is currently very slow. However, I have contacted multiple girls on eccie and sent PM's trying to make connections and I have yet to receive any leads. Seems to be that everyone is staying pretty busy . Maybe I should just take my hard earned $$ and hit an amp or a strip club, at least I know I'll find someone there.
Look up 'Rosie Palm', she's available 24/7, newbie friendly, and the screening is light
Here I am trying to help the economy to no avail. BTW I might be a newbie here on eccie, but I'm not a total newbiew to the scene. I do have a couple of provider references.
Dude... you just have to be genuine when you call, or text, or whatever. I've been in the hobby for about 1 year, started with craigslist, moved to backpage, now on eccie & P411. Made my first connection here on eccie about 1 week ago. Made initial contact via Yahoo Messenger and chatted for several hours with the provider before setting a time for our date. Once we met and talked a little, she admitted that she was a little nervous meeting me at first, but that I seemed to be on the up & up, so she followed through, and it was a great night. She asked me not to review her, so I haven't, but she was wonderful and gave me an "OK" on P411..... be patient, and good luck....
I tried to Email a provider yesterday to set an appointment after I received an E-mail from her .. No luck YET No answer ...My other ,an all time favorite Has been in Omaha and was supposed to get ahold of me when she returned .But must not be back yet ...or has decided not to let me know ...may have to revert to Plan D or E ..Unless I get a PM from one of them or another provider tonite for a time on their busy schedule tomorrow morning (when I am available)..Yep times must be tough ....T
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to sound like a baby or anything. I just figured I would get some sort of response from someone. I understand I shouldn't rush things, after all that's how people get into trouble.
No wonder so many of us end up calling someone from BP. Ladies it's not us, it's him!! (As I stare between my legs)
*checks her email* LOL
LOL

Sorry to go off topic, whose ass is that in your avatar...its delicious looking.
I looked at my Phone,Emails,and Pm's and nothing from ya.....
It's just one of the most delicious asses I've ever seen......
Just get in contact with one of the well reviewed hot, sexy, lovely, newbie friendly ladies in the DFW area. Good luck and have fun.
Dude...I'll hang with ya. I'm really cute and shit. And...I've been dying to try out this new wig I purchased the other day. I look really hot in it (just make sure not to pull on it during doggie).

*Runs away*
Maybe I should just take my hard earned $$ and hit an amp or a strip club, at least I know I'll find someone there.
OR

Take Trip to Houstn as I did today and see one of the lovely girl over there.(Review coming).
Really it is hard to contact well known Girls in DFW either by phone, email or PM.Yeah it look like all of them are Busy Now. Bad for us.
+1
Just get in contact with one of the well reviewed hot, sexy, lovely, newbie friendly ladies in the DFW area. Good luck and have fun. Originally Posted by bigmarv