Separating FtW & Arl from Dallas

I hope this is the right forum to ask this question, but I've been thinking that it would be nice (from the hobbyist point of view) to have Fort Worth and Arlington as more of a stand alone area seperate from Dallas. I see thaht there is a seperate forum for "Provider Ads - Fort Worth", but the other forums are not that way. Just wondering if anyone else had the same thoughts? If there is support for this, maybe the staff would consider it. If there isn't, then I'd be curious to know why.... Opinions please....
I'd be extremely happy to see a separate Independent Review section for Tarrant County. It sure would make finding reviews a lot easier.

I know some will ask where to set the dividing line. I'd suggest if the encounter qualifies if it takes place west of Texas 360.

Some see things as they are and ask why; I see things that might be and ask why not.
I think you'd find a lot of members interested in both sides of the metroplex. I am.
Actually, what would be better, is if there was a separate column in the Independent Review forum that listed the provider's location (or "Outcall" if that was the case).

Like Black Sedan, I don't limit my hunt to Tarrant or Dallas County, but I'd find it extremely helpful to see locations such as "Downtown Dallas", "E Ft Worth", etc., while browsing the review forum.
That might be breaking it down a bit far. I do think it's nice to split up the ad section, but really....what difference does it make in a discussion about the wildest place they've ever got a BJ if they live in Ft Worth vs Dallas?

Even with the reviews - we already have a separate review section for amps, a separate section for studios, a separate section for strip clubs, a separate section for "other". How far should we take it ? A separate section for left handed providers vs right handed providers? I like being able to read all the reviews for indys in a single section and it doesn't take but a few extra seconds to glance at a review and realize it's not one that I want to read.

I have certain preferences in a review that I look for and things that will make me click away after just that short glance. But that doesn't mean everyone wants to see it that way.
TM, if you're in Plano, I'd guess that about 75-90% of the reviews in the Independents section are for ladies who are fairly easily accessible to you. Those of us over here face a more difficult task in searching for information. Those few extra seconds for you mean the ratio of valuable hits to duds is reversed for me.

Search isn't a panacea. To cover all the bases, we have to search for "fort worth," "ft worth," and "fw" (just limiting it to "worth" gets you a whole bunch of opinions as to a lady's value relative to the amount paid; then there's "north richland hills," "nrh," "hurst," "euless," "bedford," and "arlington."

I think the additional convenience and utility outweighs the preferences of those for whom a few extra clicks on Tarrant County reviews are no big deal.

But, it's not my call.
A Tarrant County review section would be brilliant. If I get a vote, I say let's get that straight away.

I think it would be a great help...
I'd love to have a separate Tarrant County Independent Review forum. It just make scanning for reviews of those you're interested in a little easier.
Great Idea just for reviews. It makes research a lot easier for us. Those in the Dallas area may not realize how difficult it is to find a provider in FW/midcities from combined reviews for the entire metroplex. Yes, I do travel to Dallas for hobby but, it has become less and less frequent as it takes at least 4 hours for 1 hour appt. Thanks Mods in advance.
I live in FW and I think most of my clients live in Dallas.
would love to see a tarrant county section for reviews!