Music in adds

Am I the only one put off by music in adds? Of an evening I may peruse a few of the Backpages and have to click off a bit quick if there is music playing. Sure dont want the SO knowing what I am up to! Ladies, come on....playing some random tune sure is not going to make me rush to the phone. All I am going to do is close your add and move on. If I wanted to look for music, I would be surfing I-Tunes, not Backpages or alike!!!
it is indeed annoying.
Cheers!
i hate it. It doesn't make you any sexier by having a theme song. And i hate it when i have to quickly search for the mute icon on your site. Sex ymusic is a complete give away, because i'm not going to be jamming that music while browsing the net. You might as well play some bom, chiga, bom bom music, cause its a dead give away when my speakers are up loud and sex music is blasting.
Hate it, hate it, hate it, really don't like it. Particularly when I forget to mute my speakers & my SO is watching TV in the same room. :-(
I can find plenty of negatives and no positives. In some cases it also slows the loading. CLICK

Torito
Annoying beyond belief. Inconsiderate. Thoughtless. And shows a significant inability to think clearly about the circumstances of a given situation. All bad things for a provider.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?
Annoying beyond belief. Inconsiderate. Thoughtless. And shows a significant inability to think clearly about the circumstances of a given situation. All bad things for a provider.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
My thoughts exactly.
The only thing worse than music on a website is having to join to look at the pictures.
The only thing worse than music on a website is having to join to look at the pictures. Originally Posted by monkmonk
+1.
Never ever excusable.
It could be Dead Kennedy's "Too Drunk To Fuck" and I still wouldn't want to hear it in a cubicle environment in connection to hourly play.

Keep your shit music to your pimpmobile please.
Nothing makes me close a web page more quickly than music.

Using Firefox with Noscript, flashblock, and stop autoplay add-ons helps cut the crap on web pages of all types.
[quote=GneissGuy;303207]Nothing makes me close a web page more quickly than music.
quote]

+1

It's a deal killer...

H
I don't even bother looking for the mute button, I close the window and don't look back.