SYNDEY PURE TEXARKANA TODAY

She told me she would be here today, she posted on backpage she is here. I have called and emailed and no word. I had an out of town guy (eccie) that drove over to see her this morning in Texarkana. She was no show no call. I am just wanting to make sure she is ok. If anyone has talked to her today, please let us know. Very strange.....

Texan
  • jwood
  • 01-21-2010, 02:20 PM
I was that guy. No word from here either
Hopefully she is all right. At the same time, I wouldn't panic about a NCNS. It seems that touring gals sometimes cancel due to lack of bookings and forget to post an announcement. That's even more prevalent with BP ads.

Since she's a member here, I'd suggest PMing her to make sure she's ok.

HID
Did pm her too. She posted on Backpage she was here NOW.. With everthing going on just wanted to make sure.
Hey guys!!! My deepest apologies to you all!!!
My car had a lovely malfunction in the middle of my voyage...the ship is NOW set to sail once again. I was a very long nite to say the least!!
I apologize for not calling the ones I should have although your numbers ARE NOT saved in my phone and i had no idea who i was calling to cancel once i did wake from my trance.

Once again I apologize!!! I will add you guys an extra *treat*** when we do meet!!
  • jwood
  • 01-22-2010, 06:37 AM
Shit happens. No harm no foul.