Any good providers in College Station?

I may be going to College Station in February for business and noticed that there's not a lot of ladies to pick from there - even on BP and CL (neither of which I'm interested in!)

I'm really surprised considering the number of college girls there.

Can anyone steer me in a good direction?
I would not tell you that there are none there, because there certainly might be.
HOWEVER, you must understand these ladies do NOT consider themselves to be "college girls", NOT by a long shot! They are AGGIES, first , last, and always. You insulted them to call them otherwise.

From what I see, the majority of the hobby activities involve traveling ladies. Again, a few may be in residence, but most just visit there.

Ladies meeting his time line might PM him if you are going to be inthe area during the month of February.
No permanents right now, but some are always passing through on occassion. Check the Provider Ads! :-)
Lucky Ladies usually has someone in the area.
Now that the new provider ad section is open, it will be easier to check on providers visiting ANY of the NET areas.

You might consider emailing one of the ladies taht has expressed an interest inthe area or that has already visited there and ask if they might consider another visit there during your visit.

Guys, if you may be a possible appointment, make a post here, sor t of a "roll call" so the ladies will have an idea of how many prospective clients there may be inthe area and how likely they might be to set up an appointment and make her trip worthwhile.