This scares a new girl like me!

we should keep helping each other out and be patient with each other so we can all avoid this. I am new and it is just terrible that the police would invest time in doing this. But I have been told to screen, screen, and screen. So guys please be patient with me asking for screening.

I just want to share me...

http://www.gazette.net/article/20120...mplate=gazette
Its an election year. These type busts happen everyday in communities across the country. It gives the appearance that local LE is "doing something" and getting tough about the "crime" in the area, all so the local sheriff will get re-elected. Its all a political game, until YOU get caught up in one of these. So yeah, screen screen screen.
Its an election year. These type busts happen everyday in communities across the country. It gives the appearance that local LE is "doing something" and getting tough about the "crime" in the area, all so the local sheriff will get re-elected. Its all a political game, until YOU get caught up in one of these. So yeah, screen screen screen. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I will be sure to do that Chica hun thank you.