Get Varified?

Ok question for us newbies, with the Internet nowadays how long does it take to get varified, with no referrals? And what info do you need?
The ladies get verified here. The guys get Premium Access, take a look here
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=24105 or the links in my signature line.
Thanks Chica, I read you post and I didn't know about the different access, but my question must have been miss worded, I'm talking about the ladies checking us out before a meeting, I've been dragging my feet and I'll be in Vegas next week. Didn't know if I still had time to set something up if I looked free while I'm there.
Most Girls prefer 24 hours notice for appointments and some will take less. We will ask you for your basic info such as your name, email, phone number and forum handles. Some girls also want employment verification. The best way to get verified (my favorite) is p411.com One of the features I like most about this site is that your ok's (references) are saved all in one place and if a girl moves or retires you still show her as a reference.
xoxo Alexis
Alexis is right on the money, as usual.
P411 is absolutely your best bet. https://www.preferred411.com/
It will pay off in most areas of the country for you.
Thanks Chica, I read you post and I didn't know about the different access, but my question must have been miss worded, I'm talking about the ladies checking us out before a meeting, I've been dragging my feet and I'll be in Vegas next week. Didn't know if I still had time to set something up if I looked free while I'm there. Originally Posted by wilkeb81
You can start contacting the girls you want to see and so like Alexis said most girls will accept 24hrs notice so you have time. I think planning ahead as soon as possible is better though so you can better the odds of you having a good time.
Thank for your time and info. I'll check out p411
Yes,P411 is a good site there are many reputable ladies there.Also,once you are a member you can search P411's site for newbie friendly providers as well.
Good luck to you!
Try the preferred411 and datecheck sites to help you out with getting verified by us ladies. At least its a good start like some other mentioned already.