URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...f/665972565115
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Washington Ave
Activities: Cbj doggy, mish
Hair Length and Color: Mixed blonde black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Looks exactly like the pictures tall then big firm breast and real my opinion stunning I could not believe that she was real to be honest with you
Recommendation: Yes
Sorry for the misspelled words I was using talk to text
Ask if/when returning please
She wasn't sure said she might stick around for another day or two... Telling you well worth it call today set it up for tomorrow she'll probably stay another day my gift to all of you. She doesn't even call rates she'll ask you how much do you have for me tell her you got a hundred $120 you're good no rush no clock watching you can be 40 minutes in doggy don't matter
She's probably swimming with the Murphys, old man Fred g. And Jonny j.
Check yerrrrrr messages
Check yeerrr messagesss
How so ?
Check yeerrr messagesss Originally Posted by gloves1982
?
Talking to scoots dumb ass
Kevin i had a quote from her that wasn't close to yours so I'm being cautious about it. And glovesx629specialty69 is on my ignore list as well as a few other members have blocked him. Have fun stay safe
Kevin i had a quote from her that wasn't close to yours so I'm being cautious about it. And glovesx629specialty69 is on my ignore list as well as a few other members have blocked him. Have fun stay safe Originally Posted by Scoot642
Really. She never once quoted me a price.i was there today for the same price ... And yes gloves seems rude
Talking to scoots dumb ass Originally Posted by gloves1982
I'm not sure the dumbass was necessary to say , just remember your judgment and thoughts are just a reflection of yourself why do you think that you're a dumbass