“Trump Derangement Syndrome”

If YOU have TDS, when will YOU get over it?

And I don't want to hear LucasM saying I am a troll or multiple accounts.
Not true.
... Lucas is supposedly a fair-minded fellow.
Perhaps he will apologise.

... I don't think Lucas has TDS.
But reckon you never can tell...

#### Salty
... Lucas is supposedly a fair-minded fellow.
Perhaps he will apologise.

... I don't think Lucas has TDS.
But reckon you never can tell...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Lucas says I am a troll and have multiple accounts and neither is true.
STD vs TDS looks buggy eye.
I would like to derange those clothes...

I'm still looking for similar photo of Barrack O'Bama's **cough, cough** wife. Not to worry! I've got solar screen glasses and plenty of eye bleach in case someone finds one.

Turns out Amazon offers same day delivery of eye bleach. Should get my order in the next two hours. Oh sure I may loose one eye by then, but the good Lord saw fit to supply me with two eyes.

I'm still looking for similar photo of Barrack O'Bama's **cough, cough** wife. Not to worry! I've got solar screen glasses and plenty of eye bleach in case someone finds one.

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I would like to derange those clothes...

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I would get a STD from that.
I would get a STD from that. Originally Posted by Ripmany
You could get a prolapsed sphincter from this one:

obama is just sitting back, relaxing, and letting the ox do the work

reminds me of bill clinton's personality....i used to say bill clinton was the type of guy who, when you were moving, would offer to help, but when it was time to carry out the couch to the truck, or anything heavy, he'd get in the middle and would do a fake lift all the way
Rhino republicans (like the Bush family) and independent voters still have Trump derangement syndrome and will not get rid of it. Which means if Trump is on the ticket he will lose the Electorial college again to Sleepy Joe and Kamala.
Rhino republicans (like the Bush family) and independent voters still have Trump derangement syndrome and will not get rid of it. Which means if Trump is on the ticket he will lose the Electorial college again to Sleepy Joe and Kamala. Originally Posted by adav8s28
The only way the Republican Party loses the presidential election is if Trump refuses to drop out. He’s hated way to much to beat any Dem.
I'm still looking for similar photo of Barrack O'Bama's **cough, cough** wife. Not to worry! I've got solar screen glasses and plenty of eye bleach in case someone finds one. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Here is Big Mike Michelle and Barrack