ISO a Lady in S. Ft. Worth that accepts Couples

My best friend is looking for a provider who will schedule with her and her husband.

Ladies please pm me with your info (location, rates and availability) so I can pass this info on to my bestfriend.

Thanks,
Starr
  • Suzel
  • 01-11-2010, 10:44 AM
PM
Better luck on the north side ft worth
I believe Berkleigh advertises couples.
I do. I love Couples! So much fun being able to experience that with them!

I sent a PM.
in North Ft Worth try Shelby Lynn
Hey Starr! Here I am! EAST FW...
I'm in Downtown Fort Worth and I see couples ..
Thank you to those who sent pm's with their information. I will be passing it along to my bestfriend so she can choose who she would be interested in. If there are any other ladies out there interested please send me a pm.

OH so you ladies know.... the only reference they have is me. I hope you can accept that from them. They are great people.. If they weren't, I wouldn't be posting this for them.
Starr, your word is good as gold darlin'! We need to get together sometime...it's been too long since I got to see you!

--v
Yes Vnurse, I completely agree..... You should come join me for dinner one night. We'll just hang out, drink some wine and enjoy the conversation.

Or do whatever else may happen after the wine... hehehe
Marielynn and Shelby Lynn are in that area I belive....
I love couples but I am all the way out in Plano =)
So Starr...do we HAVE to have dinner? How 'bout just the wine and dessert? And oh yeah, the conversation...yeah, the conversation for sure!
Nope, we don't have to have dinner. wine and dessert would be fabulous! Oh yea, and the conversation. hehehe
Alright you two, get a room!

And I mean that too. Could you possibly sell tickets? I want front row center please