do you think prices are to high?

I was just wondering about the prices now n days, when I started providing in 2007 prices and clientel was amazing no less than 300/hr + tips... of course the economy was better than it is now.. but do you hobbiests think we are still to high?? I offer all-inclusive 280 hr& half is that still to much?? I see some girls doing a hr for 120!! Is that appealing to you?
200/hr sounds reasonable to me for a really great time with a known high rated and reviewed provider .. but what do you think ?? maybe we should go down .. only thing is most providers (not me) if they go down on their prices they will try to upsell .. only thing to me that should be extra is a fetish (greek,facial,ect) and again is it a problem with the upsell for that should we all only offer all-inclusive?? and again becomes a problem with charging more for all-inclusive... im sitting at home and would love to hear your thoughts
Considering my magic cock, I think it should all be free

This is a bear trap if I've ever seen one. The best way to figure out what market rates are is to read the market. Are you getting enough business at your current rate? If not, try lowering it. If you're slammed and have a waiting list, you may try raising it (but be careful, you go too high and you lose the customer base you've worked hard to build).

What a guy is willing to pay depends on the guy, his budget, his tastes, and a whole mess of factors. There is no standard answer.
Bizzer hit it dead on. I, personally, won't go above the $200 range unless it's for the elite (Reese Foster, Holly, etc.).
I don't like different rates based on service. My theory is that if you charge more for something, you don't like it.

I prefer the illusion that I am paying for her time and she just chose to have hot sweaty sex because I am irresistible.
I don't like different rates based on service. My theory is that if you charge more for something, you don't like it.

I prefer the illusion that I am paying for her time and she just chose to have hot sweaty sex because I am irresistible. Originally Posted by monkmonk
Agree 100%.
I was not expecting a direct right answer bizzer lol just yalls input,, I am fine with my rates .. if a friend needs help I would always do so.. so as far as charging more for fetishes that why I was wondering about only offering all inclusive specials .. I love greek !!
Looks like I'm going to have to post my study a day early......
I love greek !! Originally Posted by SexyJazzy
How much do you love Greek? Say...on a scale of 1-10?

I need a chick to Greek it up for my sugar DILF on a semi-regular basis and I am taking applications. Well, no applications have come in yet but I am cautiously optimistic

Do you offer a Greek-and-go?

December, I have been waiting to hear the results! Do tell!
I give free Greek lessons and will even bring along a bottle of ouzo!!!
100!!!!! on scale 1 to 10
Prices are only half of the equation. Available cash for discretionary spending is the other.

Another factor is the preferences of the clients. There are great providers in the $175 -$200 range and few who offer specials down to $125 per hour (sometimes better for established clients). It is an age old debate, but frankly having had great times with ladies in these lower ranges the idea of paying more just doesn't make sense unless it comes with free Tupperware or something.

Pricing is not "what you are worth," it is, "what the market will bear."

Regards,
Your rates are fine .. I would be inclined to 90 minutes or more. I like all inclusive .. not that fascinated by Greek. Big on GFE, kissing, cuddling, bbbj, and msog ... not that it's likely to happen. Just don't want to be shown the door because I was fortunate enough to pop (at my age, not a guarantee ... one provider suggested a "I made doger cum" badge ... it's a possibility).

But I want to be sure that I would meet an attractive, submissive, warm lady ready to worship me. I LOVED Kristin's ad some weeks ago. Began something like, "Within a minute of your arrival, I want to be on my knees, worshiping you with your cock in my mouth". That woman knows my inner me!

It's important to me that my sessions be fun and playful and affectionate.
100!!!!! on scale 1 to 10 Originally Posted by SexyJazzy
yes she does
  • tglc1
  • 10-21-2010, 12:33 PM
dang Sexy your hot, your prices seem like a bargain LOL
One reason to charge more for special services is they are worth more. Supply is less so demand makes those services worth more.