what one cares about in bed is ...

i was going thru computer files the other day and found this from an alt.sex posting from 7 Nov 88 20:56:34 GMT [some phrases emphasized by me].
What I think is this; all the misconceptions about sexuality will straighten out if everyone simply grows up. For a grown-up human being, what's good in bed is to be with another human being one truly cares about. And, what one cares about in bed is exactly the same as what one cares about out of bed... honesty, imagination, a little mischief, and a lot of kindness.
... Eleanor Perry
from the post, i cant tell who she is, might be a feminist, a movie maker, ??

in any case, i agree with her completely!! i was just talking w/ a woman on my gvha list and said that one of the three kinds of encounters i seek involves stimulations, sensations, & pleasure resulting from physical actions. and of course the same kinds of feelings resulting from sexual actions. i also like to add a bit of kink and do my best to include kindness and respect.

do you approach hobbying in a very similar or different way from your normal RL sexual activities?? mostly i do, it's just that my RL sex is was less frequent than my hobbying sex.