The Ultimiate Price Thread to end all Price Threads

So many threads on price!!!!! So confusing!!! What ever happened to not discussing pricing?

So, in an effort to bring order to this, here we go:

Pussy is too high, too low, and just right, depending on who you are.

New talent is coming in priced just right and too damm high for unknowns.

GFE and PSE are consistanly inconsistant in thier use and meaning.

Guys cannot possibly know anything about this business because they don't have a pussy and know everything because they are spending the money.

The ladies are all starving while they wait for their steak and lobster dinner to be served.

Ladies can charge what ever they want and guys can pay what ever they want and maybe sometimes the 2 actualy meet.

All ladies are fantastic marketing genuses that are sitting at home wondering why the phone is not ringing.

All guys are out to get pussy as cheap as possible and they pay going rates because they like it.

NC/NS never happen to anyone. Its just "A faliure to communicate"

(Forgot one) All reviews are completly honest and objective except the ones that get posted.

(on a roll, remembered another one): All ads are completly honest with current pictures except for the ones on the internet

And of course, this applies to all providers and hobbiests except the ones it does not apply to

Did I miss any?
  • M12
  • 10-28-2010, 10:14 AM
I agree about pricing being confusing and all over the place. Since Bubba is right I don't a pussy this is just my opinion.

Bubba if you figure this out let me know.
Dont wait for my call M12. Could be awhile
Ladies can charge what ever they want and guys can pay what ever they want and maybe sometimes the 2 actualy meet. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
This line should be inserted automatically into all price threads.
<<not starving LOL

but i do think all of this is silly, im sure if everyone does enough digging they will find what they are looking for

now lets all just and be happy!

i just think its time to lighten things up around here thats all
I think we've finally just about covered it ... Hey Jules, do you remember where I left my shovel?
I think we've finally just about covered it ... Hey Jules, do you remember where I left my shovel? Originally Posted by ftworthmale
I think its in my truck LOL
I have the answer!!! I am a fair and honest person that has been around. I elect myself as the Official Rate Setter.
I will see all (well some I will set your rate from arms length) providers in DFW. I will partake of their full menu for their "recommended time". I will then set rates for quickies, hh, h, multiple hrs, and overnight. I will start out with the $5oo hr and up ladies; this will become the Gold Standard (AKA, GPS). There will be no need for pay or tips, this will be my community service for the betterment of mankind.
You like her, others like her, guess what? Yup, never fails. Price sometimes, but only sometimes, indicates quality. Sometimes it just indicates she doesn't want but a few appointments so she sets the price artificially high and takes what comes over the transom. Her call, though, not ours. Again, too many fish in the lake, and I've always enjoyed casting about.
Gonzo!!! you ruined the whole thread. Don't go talking serious. Man, does no one understand sarcasm or humor any more? The last thing we need is another real thread about pricing. Go stand in the corner Gonzo!!!!

(Actualy, I am amazed we made it to reply 9 before someone decided to be serious on a joke thread. sigh)
You forgot about giving away too much personal information during the screening process and not giving out enough personal information during the screening process!

To borrow and modify a phrase from Infamous BJ's ad, "just fucking pay the rate!"
  • Jaleh
  • 10-28-2010, 02:37 PM
So many threads on price!!!!! So confusing!!! What ever happened to not discussing pricing?

So, in an effort to bring order to this, here we go:

Pussy is too high, too low, and just right, depending on who you are.

New talent is coming in priced just right and too damm high for unknowns.

GFE and PSE are consistanly inconsistant in thier use and meaning.

Guys cannot possibly know anything about this business because they don't have a pussy and know everything because they are spending the money.

The ladies are all starving while they wait for their steak and lobster dinner to be served.

Ladies can charge what ever they want and guys can pay what ever they want and maybe sometimes the 2 actualy meet.

All ladies are fantastic marketing genuses that are sitting at home wondering why the phone is not ringing.

All guys are out to get pussy as cheap as possible and they pay going rates because they like it.

NC/NS never happen to anyone. Its just "A faliure to communicate"

(Forgot one) All reviews are completly honest and objective except the ones that get posted.

(on a roll, remembered another one): All ads are completly honest with current pictures except for the ones on the internet

And of course, this applies to all providers and hobbiests except the ones it does not apply to

Did I miss any? Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Thanks kind sir for clearing up the important matter for us love! You just made my day ;-)
I am glad to have been of help unless it was helpfull in which case I did not mean it!
If you want cheap(er) pussy I'm sure you'll find it. Remember to bring a paper bag for both of you before you enter the lunch room at the retirement home.