Old ASPD By Invitation Only Party - Iniquity

Any of you gentleman remember the by invitation (pre-screen) party back in the ASPD days at Iniquity? Providers get in free, gentleman brings top quality drink but the experience is unforgettable. Imagine like a strip club but the dancers are providers - amazing.
Yes, I went to a few of those. They were a LOT of fun.
Sounds amazing
  • Surge
  • 04-28-2020, 12:53 PM
Those were pretty fun ������������
  • motor
  • 04-28-2020, 01:50 PM
Those were pretty fun ������������ Originally Posted by Surge
Damn, Surge, I haven't heard your name in a few. Hope all is well
The debacle later on I think ended attendance for any who were there, or knew about it.

Too bad, I enjoyed them except for the hit on my budget meeting new ATF candidates face-to-face. Meeting ~ze~ was a good thing, and had many good times afterward with her. Watching another hottie FOM dance made my blood so hot, I was throwing good money after bad for years.
  • JROD
  • 04-28-2020, 03:13 PM
I only went to one of those parties. I think it was called the Velvet room. It was at the south end of Addison airport.
As I remember, a good time was had by all.
Oh hell yes! Are you kidding me? I showed up as Rainy Carson(yep, back then that was my handle). Had a great time sitting with several of my CLIENTS at the same table (was that a little odd)? Anyways, wound up mugging down with FUBAR upstairs and then showing up at my hotel with silk pants on backwards! Go figure! Ha! Good times.....
  • zont
  • 04-28-2020, 03:57 PM
Fubar... there is a handle I have not seen in eons. Wonder how ol (young?) fubar is doing
FUBAR is still kickin it. What a character. We've stayed close friends for many years. One thing I will say about him...he could put the hurt on you if he didn't like you...like on ASPD verbal disgust. I miss ASPD days..
Those were some amazing times. Met many friends and awesome ladies at these events.

Wildcat
ASPD was really the springboard for the hobby here in Dallas. The parties were helpful for meet-and-greet and I enjoyed being invited to a number of them, particularly in Addison and the DNT corridor. Sure made it easier to get acquainted and determine if you wanted to pursue something afterward. But that's what they were for. I even remember a karaoke night at what is now known as The Den on Industrial in Euless. Can't recall if it was the same name back then. Good times all around.

The banter on ASPD seemed to be a whole lot more productive back then and it was more of a community. Sure, there were a variety of characters across the personality spectrum, but it all came together and it worked. The chat room was definitely much more active and lots of connectivity took place in both the group chat and one-on-ones. I think part of the dynamic was that there were a lot fewer guys and gals.

I still see a handful of ladies I met almost 20 years back on ASPD and have kept up with a couple who retired. I'm not pining for "the good old days," but it's good to think back on once in a while and remember what has made possible some of the options we have today.

Those were some amazing times. Met many friends and awesome ladies at these events.

Wildcat Originally Posted by wildcat
I only wish I attended a social back then. Many of the ladies back had landing strips. The studio off Maņana (forgot the name), Southern Comfort and the Executive Spa were great fun. The hobby was exiting.
I attended a couple like that back in Austin and they were a blast. Would love to again after moving here.
  • Go4it
  • 04-29-2020, 12:24 AM
LMAO - "the banter used to be more productive and it was more of a community". You always remember the good times and the bad ones seem to grow dim. As I remember, and I was a member from the start. including copying all the reviews, which were out in the open originally to the NEW BCD, there was just as much bitching, white knights, lying reviews, and general complaining as there is now.

I will admit there were a few parties which were a little more private with 6 - 10 people. Including swimming parties at the home of one of the modes. We also had a really cool group of about 6-8 guys who held a poker party by renting a conference room at a local motel. My job was to bring ONE new provider to the game every month. It's hard to keep a straight face while she is under the table sucking your dick. Each lady had a different talent that she would bring to the game.

The one that got us almost busted though was when our provider had to go to the bathroom so she walked down the hall. Then crawled back with no panties on and got spotted by several guests. Too fucking funny.

It's all been good. One thing for sure though ---- it was a whole lot less expensive.