Stay away from this Starrluvsyou

I would suggest stay away from this provider. Being a newbie I contacted her from her RR ad. She said I am required to cashapp her $50 with zero reference. So i did. Then she asked if i want incall, age, ethnicity and profession, etc. I answered them all. She said nothing set in stone until deposit which I already did. She then said she will be away from the phone for few hours. OK i got no choice she got my money already. few hours pasted and she texted back, "Due to a recent incident I will require at least one reference before meeting, please contact me once you have a reference, thanks."
I have only seen one gal Ann from Keller before, so I gave her the info. Ann also texted me back some gal is trying to verify you. So i thought i was good to go meeting Starr.
No, She texted back,"I dont want to meet after you were rude to me and tried to tell me how to run my business. Goodluck in the future, I'm not mad just don't think you are the type of client i would get along with. i am keeping the deposit since I had to go out of my way to verifying you and had to deal with you for hours..."
The girl is definitely out to cheat ppl. Be aware!
  • BLM69
  • 07-12-2020, 07:28 PM
Starving hooker stealing are the worst, she knows this alert will hurt her business, if she's smart she'll come clean and refund the $ asap
Well you did your a newbie. So as soon as I stop laughing, I will tell you NEVER send money up front. EVER. We all made that mistake. So lesson learned. NEVER.
There are two sides to every story. I asked him for references and info in the beginning and he declined to answer and I told him I would need a deposit without recent references because that keeps me safe as far as law enforcement goes. He was upset after I told him I felt more comfortable with a recent reference. I am usually very strict in my screening process but I was willing to take a chance. He then says he has a reference but doesn’t have her link. So I have to go in and search and figure out who “ann” is because that’s all the information he can provide. Which is frustrating to begin with because I asked for references in the first place and he acted like he didn’t have any. Again I don’t just use a phone number for screening. I also asked for him to message me on a secure board which he didn’t. I spent hours back and forth with this gentleman trying to verify him and help him out because he is a “newbie” but now looking at his profile he has been around for 10 years? But can’t provide any references. That would have been a red flag to begin with but of course I didn’t know his handle because he didn’t send a message like I asked. After he told me I just needed to see him without verifying him and was rude to me and basically cussed me I felt uncomfortable and declined to see him. I will not put my safety on the line for anyone. I explained to him I wasn’t mad but he needed to understand how the verification process worked and that I’m not just going to see anyone who texts me. I kept the deposit because I felt like my time dealing with him and spending hours texting etc was worth that. The hours I spent communicating with him I could have seen an actual verified hobbyist. I think I have a right to that and if he wouldn’t have gone off on me I would have met with this client. I think we both learned a lesson and I will no longer be dealing with anyone who cannot follow directions and who declines to provide references. I was in no way trying to scam anyone if I were I would have kept the deposit and cut off all communication with him, instead of dealing with him for literally hours...and most clients know I don’t ask for deposit up front but in this case I’m glad I did because of what I had to deal with and what I’m currently dealing with. I have to right to refuse service and the right to run my business as I please. I am a well verified, well reviewed provider, and this guy is obviously a liar and a ten year “newbie”. That’s all I’m going to say.
If you kept the deposit, and intend to keep it YOU ARE A THIEF!
I have never understood the providers that think that getting a guy to give her a monetary deposit is a safety net from LE or that a client is safe to see (ever heard of marked money, and any internet/wire transaction can be traced). It is kinda like the providers that charge more for BBFS do not think they are going to get an STD. Both are just ways to get money for nothing or upsell. In all the years I have been hobbying, I have not read one review or piece of intel that was positive when the hobbyist initially sent money in advance of an appointment.

Starlovesyou, if the OP refused or could not provide you with the references or other screening method you require to see him, you should have either ceased communications or told him to see a newbie friendly provider and get back with you in the future, saving you the trouble and hassle, him his $50 and starting this thread.
10 plus years on this site
6 posts prior to this incident
3 of which where asking how much services cost

There's yer sign!
Like I said, I learned my lesson. If he would have been upfront with his handle and his reference or lack there of then I wouldn’t have even spent all day trying to help him because I really thought he was a newbie. I don’t know if the deposit helps or not as far as LE goes. This is only what I’ve been told by other providers and has to do with entrapment. Could be false. I’m extremely low volume and laid back and I just learn as I go as I think most of us do in this hobby. I usually don’t put myself in these situations but I took a chance and obviously it bit me in the ass. I only kept the deposit after he was extremely rude and I spent hours dealing with him and to me that 50 makes up for the TIME. If that makes me a thief then so be it. But to me, my TIME and genuine helpful hand is not free.
If you kept the deposit, and intend to keep it YOU ARE A THIEF! Originally Posted by beelzebubba
I totally disagree.
I have seen Starr a couple times. She’s easy to communicate with and is very down to earth. Not to mention a great provider overall. It sounds to me the OP didn’t want to provide the screening info required to see her, which is good for all us who will provide it...she’ll be more open to see us.
What is that about biting the ASS? Sign me up!
Like I said, I learned my lesson. If he would have been upfront with his handle and his reference or lack there of then I wouldn’t have even spent all day trying to help him because I really thought he was a newbie. I don’t know if the deposit helps or not as far as LE goes. This is only what I’ve been told by other providers and has to do with entrapment. Could be false. I’m extremely low volume and laid back and I just learn as I go as I think most of us do in this hobby. I usually don’t put myself in these situations but I took a chance and obviously it bit me in the ass. I only kept the deposit after he was extremely rude and I spent hours dealing with him and to me that 50 makes up for the TIME. If that makes me a thief then so be it. But to me, my TIME and genuine helpful hand is not free. Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
Of course he was extremely rude... you’re stealing his fucking money!

Refund his deposit or you are a rationalizing thief.
The universe sees what you do... and nothing good will ever come to a fucking thief!
The OP and provider are both at fault.

She needs to learm how to screen better (unless screening for dummies to give her free money is part of it) and let him know if he cannot pass her screening protocol to tell him to move on or ignore him, which would have saved her that precious time she thinks she has.

He should never ever give a provider money upfront unless he is willing to part with it for no reconciliation back.
As most providers like to say, $$ are for my time only. She did the right thing to a guy who was being very difficult. A trustworthy and worthwhile visitor would have moved on in the first place.