ISO Marriage Partner

I thought this would be the perfect site to ask this...since we have such a wonderful collection of *ahem* cheaters and divorcees!

So if you had to do it all over again, go back start over, what would you look for, or even more important...what would you avoid??

Here's my own short list:

1) Never mistake a good sex partner for a good marriage partner aka don't mistake amazing sex for Loooooove

2) Clear open honest communication. There are no secrets in marriage. Can you talk about the past, present, future...emotions, goals, events?

3) And that's my short short list lol

Share yours. I know you're dying to
See now...made me think of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loWXMtjUZWM

ahh...real music
Deaf and dumb and owned a liquor store.
I like the song but I've never been married. So not a cheater or divorcee. Does that mean I win?

Yes, I did go to your homepage. The opening picture of you in middle eastern style garb is your best. I'm not allowed back in Chicago.
  • CJ7
  • 10-27-2012, 01:13 PM
So if you had to do it all over again, go back start over, what would you look for

Lotto winner,4 feet tall, no teeth, and turned into a chicken sandwich and a cold beer at midnight.

btw ... great legs Zabrina
I thought this would be the perfect site to ask this...since we have such a wonderful collection of *ahem* cheaters and divorcees!

So if you had to do it all over again, go back start over, what would you look for, or even more important...what would you avoid??

Here's my own short list:

1) Never mistake a good sex partner for a good marriage partner aka don't mistake amazing sex for Loooooove

2) Clear open honest communication. There are no secrets in marriage. Can you talk about the past, present, future...emotions, goals, events?

3) And that's my short short list lol

Share yours. I know you're dying to Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
If I move back to Chicago will you marry me, lol.
If I move back to Chicago will you marry me, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762
no. but you would be more then welcome to join my harem
no. Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Not even for an hour? ... you know, the homeymoon part ... not the ...

1. take out the trash
2. do the yard
3. vacuum
4. headache
5. "no" part.
Are there still spots open on your harem Zabrina? I'd like to apply for that position.