CITIZEN'S ARREST MADE ON DIPSHIT POLICE....ARRESTED FOR DIPSHIT HYPOCRISY....PROSECUTOR SAYS SLAM-DUNK CASE....DIPSHIT TURNS IN TIN BADGE, REVOLVER AND BULLET FROM SHIRT POCKET.....ADMITS TO BEING SECOND-RATE MARSHALL WANNABE.....LOL!

THIS IS WHERE THE TIRES MEET THE ROAD....THIS IS WHERE MY SUPERIOR POWERS OF ANALYSIS IS PROVEN CORRECT AGAIN....THIS IS WHERE I DEMONSTRATE I CAN IDENTIFY FACT FROM FICTION......

THIS IS WHEN THE LIBERAL SCUM REALIZE THEIR LORDS, MASTERS AND OWNERS LIED TO THEM........

ROMNEY WINS......
Little early to be drinking, isn't it Marshall?

You've made your call. You've used the N word. You've dissed the Po-lice.

It would be a service to the country if you shut the fuck up and let grown folk vote.
Little early to be drinking, isn't it ChoomCzar?

It would be a service to the country if you shut the fuck up and let grown folk vote. Originally Posted by HairyYssup Rider

Attached Images File Type: jpg youridiot32423.jpg (56.7 KB, 33 views)

It would be a service to the country if you shut the fuck up and let grown folk vote. Originally Posted by HairyYssup Rider
Attached Images File Type: jpg unclesam.jpg (23.7 KB, 30 views)
Bring it. You'll be banned tomorrow anyway, have some fun.

Enjoy the ride.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

I can't see how you can make me shut the fuck up.....

Romney stole the change mantra from Barry the Fairy and the fairy was pissed.....I stole the dipshit mantra from you Dipshit and you're pissed!

You're nothing but a second-rate Marshall wannabe......copycat trying to be the marxist Marshall! LMFAO!......Marshall didn't need to be on this board posting 24/7 like you....he efficiently administered bitch-slaps to the deserving marxists and left.....your limp wristed attempts get laughed at!

Bring it. You'll be banned tomorrow anyway, have some fun.

Enjoy the ride. Originally Posted by HairyYssup Rider

Tomorrow I'll be here rubbing your face in the shit of your defeat Shit4Brains the Dipshit!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

[notice how I made my HA's red to acknowledge all the states going red on the electoral map for Romney's victory over marxism!]
You lose Marshall.

JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA
You lose ChoomCzar.

JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA Originally Posted by HairyYssup Rider

I'm confident Romney wins, thus I win and you lose.......you liberal scum will be wondering WTF happened......WTF happened is that your lords, masters and owners told you Bath House Barry was gonna win and you dipshits believed them! You have shit4brains.....I'm gonna treat you worse than our ambassador in Benghazi!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
When Romney wins; asswipes like OfficerDipshit will be in hiding......from reality, from Choom !
Enjoy your Tuesday, fellas.
Enjoy your Tuesday, fellas. Originally Posted by HairyYssup Rider

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
bump.....would want this fun little thread drop to the second page! LOL!