PREDICTIONS MADE HERE: WHAT PERCENT OF THE BLACK VOTE DOES BARRY THE FAIRY GET?

I PREDICT 90%......BUT THERE ARE LARGE NUMBERS OF NEGROS STAYING HOME AND NOT VOTING.....
I was sure you would have posted fox has declared Romney a winner already.
I was sure you would have posted fox has declared Romney a winner already. Originally Posted by ekim008

Fox? We don't need Fox, I just declared Romney the winner....nobody needs anything more than my declaration......
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahahahaha
And where are you getting your "Negro" update, Massa Marshall?
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2012, 07:37 AM
PREDICTIONS MADE HERE: WHAT PERCENT OF THE BLACK VOTE DOES BARRY THE FAIRY GET?

..... Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
200%
200%
Originally Posted by WTF
LMAO!
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2012, 07:54 AM
LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I heard ChoomCzar is black but has a little dick so he thinks he is white.

That is where all his anger issues come from.
I heard ChoomCzar is black but has a little dick so he thinks he is white.

That is where all his anger issues come from. Originally Posted by WDF

I am a negro....so what? Are you calling me an angry negro? I suppose you think all negros are angry........
My guess is 500%. Some may only vote once, some will vote ten times. I'm guessing an average of five votes each. That's down from 2008.
My guess is 500%. Some may only vote once, some will vote ten times. I'm guessing an average of five votes each. That's down from 2008. Originally Posted by joe bloe
I am more interested in the Hispanic vote; they are smarter than the Black, less inclined to stay on the Democratic plantation.

The hispanic vote is a natural for a conservative agenda that promotes hard work, individual responsibilities, community, faith, and a strong economy. They have seen/lived/fled the failure of centralized government(s).
Uh oh. You guys haven't seen the black anti Obama stuff on utube. There are tons of them.

I bet he gets about 30 % black vote. I thought negro was racist you damn cracker.
Ohio early voting:

Down in Obama counties and up in Romney counties !
Uh oh. You guys haven't seen the black anti Obama stuff on utube. There are tons of them.

I bet he gets about 30 % black vote. I thought negro was racist you damn cracker. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

No..."negro" is a term many older African Americans use ie: United Negro College Fund.....it's a respectful term though apparently a little dated.....it's the equivalent of Caucasian.......