Paige Morrow AKA Sexy Cougar

Any info on her? She has not been on any sites or posted any adds for several weeks. I sent a request through P411 but she hasn't checked her site for awhile.
Wow, are you ever in the wrong forum.
???????
Please explain where it should be.
???????
Please explain where it should be. Originally Posted by tucson
ANYWHERE but the Sandbox.

There's no sex allowed in here for most of the posters. Check their reviews. Or lack of them.

Try an ISO forum in whatever city she is in.
I have not posted any sex just an inquiry as to where she is. Is this not a co-ed area? I want to find out if she has retired or quit. She shows an incall in Mansfield which would be convenient for me.
I have not posted any sex just an inquiry as to where she is. Is this not a co-ed area? I want to find out if she has retired or quit. She shows an incall in Mansfield which would be convenient for me. Originally Posted by tucson
It's co-ed alright.

Just not useful for finding women. A lot of guys in here aren't even in Texas. They just argue in Texas.

Did you try the Co-Ed section in DFW or other Texas cities.

If so, that should get you some 411.
I just dumped in into a co-ed area. I booked on P-411 but she has not signed into there in weeks. I just posted in the national area in case she had moved to another location. Thanks for your help.
Sorry Tucson, but its a hobby related topic and should be posted in the local ISO forums.

The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!
Could you please move it or can I some how move it.
No just start a new thread in Dallas ISO or even the Main Discussion forum if you are wanting a national audience. This one will die a natural death in here quickly enough.
Thanks