So ladies, how do you keep that kitty...

... clean and hygienic. Kaylee's thread on extended muff diving got me to thinking. In other words, what do you do to keep your money maker fresh and tasty? Inquiring (and slightly perverted) minds want to know.
Keeping the kitty chewable is very important.
I remember up until about the early 90's it was hard to find pussy that didn't have fish odor. Now, it's just as hard to find one that does have fish odor. What gives?...I do know the shaven pussy fad helped tremendously !!
Claire Danes does it best.

Yup - wander down the "feminine hygiene" aisle for the variety of options out there these days, probably more than hair styles is the cause.

I do remember back in the day one friends hot divorced mom would leave her douche bag drying on the tub....now I understand why!
Easy!
- I shave in the shower everyday (only takes a few seconds).
- Wash with soap and water before and after sex.
- Go to the bathroom right after sex to pee...to prevent UTI.
- I don't put anything unnecessary inside my pussy other than for CFS (no toys, no fingers cause uncontrollable fingering and getting my inside get torn up by nails...even when they are short...is not pleasurable) to prevent altering the pH balance (this what causes the fish odor...bacterial vaginosis).
- Get pap smear yearly. Stay healthy.
Oh, another thing. No douching!!! It's not good for the pH balance. The vagina has a self-cleaning mechanism. It is soooo complicated, eh?
I use a little bit of black magic when no one is looking...

No seriously, how we girls take care of our "girls" are no different than how you guys take care of the "boys", we just need more time to do it all, inside and out!
Girls drink pineapple juice everyday it gives the vagina a sweet taste and soft smell. Avoid smelly food like onion or garlic, for some reason broccoli and asparagus. ;-)
IMHO 3 things that cause odors (other than lack of adequate hygiene/infection)
1.) BBFS (ejaculate in the vagina) #1 cause!
2.) Some brands of condoms/spermicide
3.) Over douching using soap/chemicals not intended for this purpose

Most of these are related to altered PH Balance
A great product to restore/keep balance is RepHresh vaginal gel and also now in a oral capsule
You can find it on the shelf at Wally or drug/grocery stores.
Being an avid muff diver I have noticed a few things. Women who smoke have a different pussy than girls who don't. I am a picky DATY guy I might start then cut it short if the taste isn't pleasant. Women who maintain there bodies are the best.
A Vagina needs to soak...It doesn't have to be everyday, but I take a bubble bath four times a week - the rest showers. Its the best way to ensure any toilet paper lint build up doesn't remain in our clit/uretha/TAINT. Remember guys, (and ladies) ... your vajayjay shouldn't smell BAD or fishay fishaaay...if it does , please see a doctor because that's a sign of infection, std, or hormone problems. Just a tip for EVERYONE.... its getting hot...I dont care if you JUST LEFT the shower before your appointment - hop in the cool shower again to rid of must...Texas heat does the worst for our parts from the car to the location.
Being an avid muff diver I have noticed a few things. Women who smoke have a different pussy than girls who don't. I am a picky DATY guy I might start then cut it short if the taste isn't pleasant. Women who maintain there bodies are the best. Originally Posted by Epimetheus
Bill Nye the Pussy Guy, please share more of your wisdom!
Don't forget regular feedings.