Sugar and Spice and everything nice!

This did seem to fit in the standard encounter report forum, but this was my experience today

I need to start off by saying that neither of these two ladies are providers. Although a donation for their time was exchanged, they don't advertise, and are not professional providers. They have real jobs, and they have their shit together. They honestly do this for the sheer pleasure of it. This encounter was a result of a post I had made recently asking people about their best 2 provider experience. A very reputable and highly reviewed provider on this site reached out to me privately and said that although she doesn't do doubles, she could put me in touch with two girls who do. I have been with this provider, so she vouched for me with these two girls. In fact, as it turns out, one of the girls is her daughter. I shit you not.
For the sake of everyone's privacy, I will refer to the girls as "sugar" and "spice". Sugar is the daughter of the provider. I reached out to them by text, and spice and I agreed on a date, time, and donation.
I arrived at their private residence. They were both very friendly. Sugar seemed a bit shy at first, but we made some small talk, and talked about how awesome her mom is. We headed to the bedroom, and I asked about rules and boundaries. Rule was simple, each time I switch girls, switch the condom. We started off with getting undressed and some kissing. Sugar and Spice began to make out hot and heavy. They have had sex with each other many times and were definitely into it!. This was followed by passionate, slow caressing of their gorgeous bodies.
Sugar wasted no time in giving an outstanding bbbj, as she went to work, Spice climbed on top of my face, and I licked her to a climax. The moans of pleasure turned me on even more! At this point, I had Spice cover me up and hop on! As she rode my cock, it was time to repay Sugar the favor, and she straddled my face, and it wasn't long before she was cumming on my tongue. Spice was still riding my cock RCG style, and she leaned way back, to allow Sugar to lick her clit while I continued to slide in and out of her. After Spice had her 2nd orgasm, it was Sugar's turn again. Sugar laid on her back and we did it mish while Spice got out her vibrator and masturbated while watching Sugar and I thrust in perfect rhythm. Sugar orgasmed a second time. I laid back and Sugar took off the cover and went back to bbbj, while I sucked Spice's breasts and rubbed her clit. Again, her moans of pleasure got me so turned on! Sugar used her amazing oral skills to bring me to the brink, and I exploded with wave after wave of cum. Sugar got a warm towel for me to clean off with, and then the 3 of us laid in bed, exhausted and completely satisfied! We talked for a bit before I got dressed. Gave them both a kiss, and we all agreed that this won't be our last encounter!
If they are looking for any more clients, I would be very eager to learn more about them. If you are out there send me as message!
I second it! Either one or both.
If they are so close, wonder why the changing cover between back and fowarth?
If they are so close, wonder why the changing cover between back and fowarth? Originally Posted by Rooter
I asked that. Spice said it messes with their pH levels in there
If you can & don't care please pm me with some info. Thanks.
If possible I would like a pm too.
Yes. Please pm me with more info. I would love see these two.
Guys, He's not gonna give the info out. I know where he got the info. Let this Thread Die. He shouldn't have put it out there if the info isn't available to the community in some way. Just let an old dog die.
Well that sucks he really shouldn’t have said shit to begin with
Curious if the candy doesnt fall far from the candy tree??
I think the guy gets off posting graphic details and he enjoys (at least im his mind) the prestige that comes with having special providers that only he knows about.
Well, I dont really know any of you but this name is "theatrical person". Lol