'Wonder Woman' outfit changed after outcry

So with the new show, there is an uproar over the Wonder Woman costume. Which do you like...before or after?

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/wonder-woma...-upgrade--2645

I'm pretty partial to the "before" version on the left. And for the record, no one is going to replace Lynda Carter as WW!
  • Sami
  • 03-30-2011, 10:13 PM
I agree I like the first one...
Move the red boots to the before photo and lose a lot of pant leg. She should be in hot pants or less.
The one on the right almost looks like one of the Kardasian sister's. I prefer the left myself.
  • R.M.
  • 03-31-2011, 06:37 AM
I just finished my wonder woman video. It was a lot of fun to shoot. Its my homage to Linda Carter I so adore her she is fabulous.
hmmmmm.
So I actually read the article talking about this a day or so ago, because my eye shot right to the set of legs, and apparently it's because they don't think it's realistic enough to our current outdoor fashions. I hope they use the left one in a separate film involving fashions BCD...
The shiny pants are pretty sexy, but why do away with the original shorts in the costume?

BTW Matador, NICE! Thats what a woman is supposed to look like! Also a Phoenix native, she still looks great today at 59.
I say they should've kept with the original outfit worn by Ms. Carter. It was sexy, but not too much. But, if they have to keep one of the two shown....the first one with flat boots though.
  • Paven
  • 03-31-2011, 02:41 PM
That's the girl who played Tara on Friday Night Lights.
But the one on right looks like it would be easier to run in.

So with the new show, there is an uproar over the Wonder Woman costume. Which do you like...before or after?

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/wonder-woma...-upgrade--2645

I'm pretty partial to the "before" version on the left. And for the record, no one is going to replace Lynda Carter as WW! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
The new costumes have too much fabric.
I prefer the left one because WW's costume was always more about sex appeal than stopping bullets.
I like the Original One =>

Safire Sweet